A very good method...............

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by spinn, May 16, 2006.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

How come, that you needed 3 years, 8 hours a day to learn the system, but I can get it in a few hours???

I have a system I can explain it in 3 sentences, and you should get it in 5 mins, 10 tops... But hey, I have a better screenname than yours, that must be it! :)

#11     May 16, 2006
  2. Your parents/family wont loan you the $$$?

#12     May 16, 2006
  3. Is that you Samson? Beware suckers -- someone's rent is due.

#13     May 16, 2006
  4. 3 years...six to eight hours a day...and you never tried actually using it to make money? If it was so good, even a puny stake of a few thousand should have given you a decent account by now.

Something is definitely missing here....

#14     May 16, 2006
  5. MKTrader

MKTrader

Most of us wish we had such "problems"....

But I kind of understand your situation. I think I've finally arrived with my own trading systems but I now have to work full-time+.

You could do what I'm planning to do, though. Work for a living (for now), trade forex intraday during your off hours and trade everything else on an end-of-day basis.

#15     May 16, 2006
  6. You have it made!

You have your needs covered and an apartment.

You have completed a learning process that you believe in.

You have 6 to 8 hours of available time a day to acquire capital for the foreseeable future. There are no associated expenses to speak of either. This is several thousand dollars a month staring you in the face.

This fall, after the summer lull, start trading using the computer you now have.

Change your handle to somethig that denotes you have made a lot of money with a summer job.

Goof off for a few days after you get a job and before you begin to work.

#16     May 16, 2006
  7. spinn

spinn

No...family hates trading.

And as for 5 minutes to learn a method......thats exactly what I run from the make $2000 a day retire in 3 months thinking.

I guess I posted this in the wrong place. I am aware of the crooks out there.

I dont want money....I want someone local to look at it.

#17     May 16, 2006
  8. Samson was obsessed with the crooks, too. Maybe you should contact him.

#18     May 16, 2006
  9. spinn

spinn

Ok....got the hint, too bad really this is 100% sincere. I am struggling only due to lack of cash.

Not one person has adressed my initial post.

Too bad really but its the nature of the net.

#19     May 16, 2006
  10. Tell us the nature of your entries (just an explanation) and we'll tell you if you can make a dollar off of it.

example of explanation:

when stochs 50 crosses over stochastic 35 line, then we buy, or
    when MACD red line crosses MACD blue line, we sell.
    when CCI -100 changes into CCI -99, its time for an entry.

Good things like that

#20     May 16, 2006