A US Marine speaks out

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nolan-Vinny-Sam, May 19, 2004.

1. Yes, everyone on ET must know by now that I am clearly a liar. Because they all listen to you and know what a reliable source you are. How much more obvious do you think you can be when you say I said something I never did, and then say I lied about it?

Besides, who cares? Other than you? Who is obsessed? Other than you?

So fine Max. I will get to it (eventually...or maybe not...we'll see). But not right now.

I just wanted to come on here to see if my hypothesis was correct (which I knew it would be).

And that is that your entire existence is about me. I make a post, and within minutes (often seconds) you respond.

If I don't respond right back, (like the 12 hours or so you had to suffer today while I was playing golf, spending time with my family, went to the gym, had friends over for a barbecue, etc...just living my life) and you were staring at your computer screen waiting for me to respond. You just keep posting away and make it seem as if MY responding to YOU has the same importance to me as you responding to me does to you.

Well, Max, no. I have a life to live. So right now, I'd rather do other things than respond to you. And "pressing the issue"? How dumb can you be? Don't you see the beauty of this? The more you clamor for this, the longer it will take. (Maybe never). But chances are, since the answer to what you did is so entertaining, I can't see holding it back for too long. So eventually you will get your wish. But not now.

So respond to this, and then stare at your screen and see what happens. You never know....exciting, isn't it? The not knowing? The anticipation. A highlight in the exciting life of Max. (Can the only thing in someone's life be a highlight? I will have to consult with Darkhorse on this one).

What must it be like for you to suffer so?....to not know if I will answer you in five minutes or five hours, or five months or five years? Or never?

Max's personal hell. Self created. LOL

#91     May 23, 2004
  2. Well, tell you what, I'm betting on "not," because you can't; just another RS7 attempted ruse that fails.

Because of your propensity to fabricate your life story, we'll never know what your life is really like. You even make up my life to fit the bizarre defense of yourself. Posing questions to me and answering them yourself, it's kind of like a prosecutor going against a defendant without him or his attorney present. It's the only way you can "win," but only in your own mind; I doubt if your lopsided method is lost on the readers here.

How happy can someone be who has to continually brag about themselves with tall tales on an internet message board?

PS- Say "Hi!" to Cher for me.

#92     May 24, 2004

3. BET? How does one bet with a virtual person?

#93     May 24, 2004
  4. Heck, you tell me, you're the one that's delusional.

#94     May 24, 2004
  5. Someone just PM'd with this quote:

"By the way, what makes you think I am a white american? Or a jew? What makes you think anything about me other than I am somewhat proficient in English? (As I have been in French and Vietnamese. Which ended up costing me more than you can ever possibly know). I have been imprisoned in America, held as a hostage in what was Burma at the time, and tortured in Cambodia."

It seems I missed the fact that our very own resident Sergeant Fury was "tortured in Cambodia." And in this version he's now a "hostage" in Burma, not a prisoner, and appears to be fluent in French and Vietnamese! (Besides his native language, Bullshittese!)

Maybe what "ended up costing [him] more than [we'll] ever know" is his ability to tell the truth.

#95     May 26, 2004