A Typical Investment Analysis

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bubba7, Jul 9, 2003.

1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Would you two like to be alone?

#31     Jul 10, 2003
  2. bubba7

bubba7

That being said why don't you make some substantive contributions and act you age and skill level. I'm not an ego maniac as you suggest. My posts are related to weighing in on stuff I undrstand, and can discuss. You made the B group by what you don't do as much as what you do wrongly.

You may be wrong about a lot of other stuff too. This post takes us farther afield than all the others in the thread. It looks like you are again reaching and it sure is in the wrong direction too.

#32     Jul 10, 2003

3. The only reaching will be the reach around you get from me if you don't stop!!!:p

I know you think you contribute, but 1/2 the time you make no sense....and you are very condescending to everyone else and you act like they are ignorant because they don;t agree with you...NEWS FLASH JACK....You know just as much and just as little as anyone else on this board....Ya see, some scalp, some position, some swing trade, some trade futures, options, ect......some are TA...Some are FA...some pay no attention to either and make a boat load....Don Bright plays the open and makes a boat load....is his system wrong or is he naive because he doesn't;t follow your philosophy?

#33     Jul 10, 2003
  4. bubba7

bubba7

I'm not requesting anyone to agree with me. Others note that 4 out of 5 do not agree with me.

They disagree because they want to and have a basis often. If you study what they say, you can easily see what their alternative is. I do two things: equities on a 6 to 8 day 1/2 cycle for half of the swing to get 10%; I trade intraday to pick off about 50x the equities money velocity doing futures indexes.

Look at all the money making alternatives out there. You might be doing one or more also. Who knows.

Who is wrong and who is niave is isn't my bag really. My philosophy as you put it is just one of the many winning things people can do. You know as a younger person that you do something that exceeds what I get done. Kewl.

If you think that I am condescending and I regard you as ignorant, then you can try to focus on other things that are more important to you than my comments. I don't find anything from you that I can use to compare us. It is fine with me that I don't.

When I popped into the Mr Market site and found his trading stuff; I had a hard time following it at first until I saw why he did what he did and why he didn't do other things that people ordinarily do. So I posted a quicky on what the facts told just me. They could help others out too prehaps.

So you conclude I am arrogant and condescending and I have an "it's my way or the hiway" viewpoint. nd you post and post and post to make your silly points. I think that you might want to get off your incorrect conclusions. They are silly.

Why don't you post a set of charts that show the flow of capital on something that is making money in someway. Show us how anyone could be doing selection, making kewl entries, monitoring wins and exiting and having something right there waiting to go into next.

I'ts certainly part of my google history.

If you think I am condescending were I you, I would get out of that place if that's your perception. Phoenix probably feels just like you do but he is a little slow on the trigger. both of you can set up a commisseration forum for keeping a supply of empathy handy. Keep a spell checker handy too. runa high liner program for shortening posts as well. do a little community service for the downtrodden like yourselves and mr market..

#34     Jul 10, 2003
  5. gms

gms

While some jh posts are difficult to understand, I find the browbeating posts easily comprehensible. Were it only the other way around.

#35     Jul 10, 2003

6. Jack....I couldn't have said it better....if only i knew what the hell you are talking about? were you in Nam???

#36     Jul 11, 2003
  7. go, jack!

any real trader can EASILY see that mrmarket is not a real trader!!!

why r some of you guys giving jack a hard time? mrmarket spams ET almost daily and it's always a bunch of bs. jack was just pointing it out for the slow folks.

ROCK

#37     Jul 11, 2003
  8. Mr. Market never claimed to be a trader...he is an investor...he buys on FA and waits his target,whether they hit it in 2 days of 2 yeas....i think there is a place for his style on this board and i also think he has some impressive results...winners are winners no matter how you slice it, true , some of his picks ( i think 4) have not worked out but overall they have worked out. JAck really didn't pointour squat....steam all you want...if you buy a stock and 2 week later it;s up 16% ...it;s a nice move....jack is great at telling people AFTER the fact...he reminds me of all these black box companies that use to approach me...they always had this incredible mathematical equation that linked up perfect to the qqq's and showed exactly why the qqq's went up or down......for the previous 12 months!!!....I always said the same thing: tell me what is going to happen in the next 12 minutes or 12 hours and we have a deal....nbne ever could

#38     Jul 11, 2003
  9. bubba7

bubba7

You have to make 8 left handed turns to get from the heli deck to the RR.

#39     Jul 12, 2003
  10. bubba7

bubba7

the adjuct to the commander of the Pacific fleet initials were WH and his motto was "reconisence with power.

#40     Jul 12, 2003