A Typical Investment Analysis

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bubba7, Jul 9, 2003.

1. bubba7

bubba7

Your points are so strong and focused. The FA as a back up to his over kill culling was like being in two separte timing contexts and as you point out he never used the cull to eliminate the loosers when they dropped out of the picture.

The Motley thing, for comparison is super. The pair of liberal arts majors who made that into a transition business from asset allocation do have about the same depth of field.

Because I ran two divisions of the USCS of which U of P was one of the 29 members, I did participate at Wharton in a seminar/lecture venue (Adj prof) and also in setting up multidisciplinary research both priv and gov oriented. The priv consulting partnerships of faculty at Wharton are extrordinary.

One does see guys like Bernie filling the seats as retreads from industry in course combos suitable for adding to their prior training (professional or not). Bernie was single then and so I guess he loved getting muddy on the side.

#21     Jul 10, 2003

2. THIS IS JACK HERSHEY!!!!!

#22     Jul 10, 2003
  3. jack hershey
    Elite Member

06-05-03 06:18 PM
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Statistical Probability

As you suggest:

I don't think we met when I was adj prof at Wharton (grad faculty) connected via UCSC. I am not the Jack Hershey there at Penn now.

==============================================

You crazy ol koot!!! BUSTED!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

You speant hours trying to dissprove MR.MARKET because he whooped your ass in the last thread?????....so you go and make an alias????? WHO IS THE FRAUD NOW?????

#23     Jul 10, 2003

4. ......Or he could call himself BUBBA69...and take on a bogus alias like Jack Hershey did just to lend support to his argument.:mad:

#24     Jul 10, 2003
  5. Maybe Bubba7 is just the orderly that's changing his bladder bags??? Just a thought:D

#25     Jul 10, 2003
  6. bubba7

bubba7

A few people here read my posts. they know I have several machines. The two I use here are cable oriented so I see stuff as the day goes by.

What happened to you is not uncommon. I suggested that I could not use the same name on both machines because of inconvenience of learning how, etc.

because there is a relatively famous guy at U of P with same name, I wanted to be sure to not sully his rep through mistaken ID. In google you do see critics of campuus sculpture that appeared in the U of P daily. This is just a consequence of my architecture and planning functions. At one time I was recruited by drexel and U of P to have simultaneous positions at both. This was a compromise related to simplifying my life because I was caring for my wife who had been hit by a teenage undrage drunk. Additional complications terminated those considerations.

your bullshit posts about stuff here are kind of childish, why not give it a rest. the fact that you can't keep up with the level of the stuff on here and what is going on ought to let you spend more time thinking instead of farting for us all.

#26     Jul 10, 2003
  7. bubba7

bubba7

he has come on here with several alternative names.......

Bubba is one of our cats...lol

#27     Jul 10, 2003
  8. You are obsessed with MrMArket aren't you? You are jealous of his intellect, his superior stock picking and the fact that he can piss standing up...did you take a swig off the bladder bag instead of the water bottle?..you gotta be careful, you know it messes up your mind.:D

#28     Jul 10, 2003
  9. bubba7

bubba7

I enjoy entertainment. The B group of bladder boys will never get to be badder boys; they just can't rise to the occasion.

What is the most fun when watching these guys is their lack of creativity and stamina. ET apparently needs these guys and the moderators support their crap all the time.

This is not a quality thread because it can't be used to any extent to help out people who are seeking.

It could have had a minimum value, at least, to point out some of the things that one needs to take into account.

#29     Jul 10, 2003
  10. I apologize if you don't like my point of view...however, you are a pompous fool who looks down at people who dare to think differently then you....I have never bragged about my education, trading , lifestyle or money in any of these threads...why you and MM need to have this pissing match is beyond me...but i do enjoy watching the two ego maniacs go back and forth...and i hate to say this but most of the time your threads leave everyone scratching their heads and wondering if you've taken your pills today....I mean, really sometimes you will write a 1000 word essay and nobody can figure out what the heck you are talking about...you misspell words, omit others, end a sentence mid thought.....and ramble and on ..much like this post. Lightenup a little and remember: I have more money and a bigger home then you....and im only 1/3 your age:D :D

#30     Jul 10, 2003