A truly amazing EA

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ElectricSavant, Sep 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Folks if I could trade this system live here in the USA I would restart it more often than I do here in this thread. Restarts are a good thing and reduce risk.

ES

#51     Oct 7, 2018
  2. guru

guru

I wrote this as response to EA’s point that he has difficulties understanding this strategy that seems to be clearly described. From this point of view you can argue that a strategy is perfectly clear, or that you wish you understood better why or how it works. Some people will argue that trend following on 20/200 sma works and they perfectly understand how and why, while others will call bs and prove that it doesn’t work and they don’t understand why it would. There is not even a reason to argue this because it’s just a point of view. My magic box spits out startegies that surprise me and I learn why and how they work, but of course have to deal with risks and things I may not know, as well as dealing with overoptimization. While there are also hedge funds that utilize black box strategies without fully understanding them but testing them for risk. Hey, even Tesla puts lives of their drivers into the “hands” of AI withiout fully understanding how the AI works internally - just some neurons are connecting together and making decisions for us. So even trusting a machine with a bit of money may not be so bad.

#52     Oct 7, 2018
  3. guru,

If that the case I would really appreciate if you can you complete this in blue? see 2nd quote

#53     Oct 7, 2018
  4. Guru,

Repeating what people are posting that I have on ignore & blocked is not helpful.

Apparantly they are going to great lengths to post knowing that they are on ignore and blocked. If they want to read this post they must read it as a guest...that is truly a sick and weak mind if they go to that great of a length to stalk me.

I have every right to choose who I want to share my journey/ experience with. Do not take it personal.

ES

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    #54     Oct 7, 2018
  5. This EA is truly an ATM machine. The longer you leave it on the more you will make and the more risk you take on. Don't get greedy. Turn it on wait a day then check back...turn it off withdraw...rinse and repeat...

....every 2 or 3 days you should be able to drag out some income.

I like the strategy of dragging out half and letting the other half ride. You establish a new high water mark and at the same time get some income. Try to find a dealer that has a fee-free withdrawal choice and 1000:1. Some of them have a free VPS.

Every increase of 1k in your account increase your Lots in the inputs by 0.01. Then double your withdrawal rule of "half now and let ride".

I'm moving overseas....F*(k America (not really)

ElectricTheGiftThatKeepsOnGivingSavant

2018-10-07_075625 Lot increase.png

#55     Oct 7, 2018
  6. Now be very careful. For those of you that grasp what you have here you can experiment with Number of Minimum Lots. THIS IS ONLY FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT EXIT ON DAY 1...2 OR 3.

You can increase it to more than 3. If you make it 4 your second trade within the EA's progression will increase to 5 not 4 if you are using 0.01. In my case I am using 0.05.

CAUTION THIS IS LINE TWO IN THE EA INPUT DIALOGUE...NOT THE "LOT FIELD" IN LINE ONE

2018-10-07_080552 Gambling.png

#56     Oct 7, 2018
  7. Make sure that you have a UNIQUE MAGIC NUMBER for each pair that you drag this EA to. I have not tested with more than four pair. Be careful not to pick pairs that all move together (positive correlated). 2018-10-07_081511 Magic.png

#57     Oct 7, 2018
  8. qlai

qlai

Sorry if I missed it, why can't you trade this in the US? You can't open two FX accounts?

#58     Oct 7, 2018
  9. These fields circled in the image below are the fields that you are updating from what the 1440 ATR indicator on the M1 chart is indicating.

2018-10-07_081845 ATR Fields.png

#59     Oct 7, 2018
  10. qlai,

No you cannot have a sub-account...Think about it. An EA on each side would still want to hedge..You would need a long only or short only choice and then how would that work? This EA derives info from the result of the choice. It cannot see the sub account from the primary account and talk to each other.

#60     Oct 7, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.