A truly amazing EA

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ElectricSavant, Sep 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am quoting this post requesting some help. Can someone clear this up?

#31     Oct 6, 2018
  2. The ATR spreadsheet is necessary. I often adjust the input screens of each pair according to the 1440 period ATR on the M1 and my spreadsheet. Note: Each pair has a unique magic number.

I thought it might be helpful to show the current input screens of the 4 pairs that I have installed this EA on:

• EUR/USD
    • AUD/CAD
    • GBP/JPY
    • EUR/NZD
    ElectricSavant

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    #32     Oct 6, 2018
  3. Folks. You will eventually realize what a gift I am giving you and the trading world here. What is in it for me? I am slapping the face of my inability to grow rich through trading by realizing that I will never recover the time and money I have wasted. Maybe somebody will read this thread and understand to grab on to this as you will truly save time and money. Tell your friends.

Thank You Lord Jesus Christ for including me in the book of life and for allowing this thread and for allowing me to be alive in the testing period of eternity.

ElectricSavant

#33     Oct 6, 2018
  4. Life, life will never be
    Life, life will never be the same
    Time is gettin' cold what is going on
    What is on your mind are your feelings gone
    Need to see it clear where do we go
    Why are you doing things all the things you do yeah
    Yeah
    Life will never be the same life is changin' yeah yeah
    Life will never be the same life is changin'
    Everybody needs somebody to love to love
    Solo yeah
    Yeah oh oh
    In the name of love you should draw the line
    Got to feel secure
    That you're still mine yeah
    Yeah
    Life will never be the same life is changin' yeah yeah
    Everybody needs somebody to love to love
    Solo yeah
    Yeah oh oh ...
    Life will never be the same Life is changin'
    Solo oh oh yeah
    Yeah oh oh yeah
    Yeah
    Oh oh yeah yeah
    Life will never be the same life is changin' yeah
    Yeah
    Life, life will never be
    Life, life will never be the same

#34     Oct 6, 2018
  5. guru

guru

Hey ES,

Great work and thanks for sharing. Whether this will work great or not, I know how much time and effort goes into researching, testing and developing decent strategies. And not many people share them.
    I also recognize here some elements of good strategies (using atr, trailing stops, trend following, asset diversification, and semi-pyramiding), so I believe this may work, and it’s nice to see you sharing full details.
    Personally I can’t use it as am in the US and can’t get this much leverage (I think we can get 50:1 max on Forex), but I’m taking mental notes for future strategy developments.
    I’m only not sure if what you compare to martingale shouldn’t be more of anti-martingale (or semi-pyramiding), since you’re increasing your bets in the direction of the trend. But these are just semantics, while I’m following some very successful Forex traders that utilize pyramiding.

Btw, couple people are reporting here that you’ve blocked them and that that’s a sign of mental weakness. Just keep that in mind :)

#35     Oct 6, 2018
  6. Thanks for the kind words...you have seen some of the ingredients that this EA has the way that I trade it. Thank You for seeing and posting.

If we could get this converted to trade in the USA. I will trade 25K at 50.1 with 0.01. We need to eliminate the hedging part of it. And the "first in - last out" rules must not affect it. Maybe there is a way...If i could only trade this in the USA without destroying it. We need a very experienced trader and coder...it is tough to find both.

And my questions need to be answered as to what this EA is doing. I can only understand the translation from Russian to a point.

ES

#36     Oct 6, 2018
  7. I consider Martingale to exist to improve a losing trade or to somehow game exisiting profit. I do not see the incremental position or adding of trades in this EA resembling Martingale.

Would a never ending trend kill this EA the way that I trade it: No
    Will chop kill this the EA the way that I trade it: No

Does not sound like Martingale to me...

ES

#37     Oct 6, 2018
  8. Does the EA the way I trade it waste spread and PIPs to function and find its way through hedging: Yes

Does this Ea the way that I trade it buffer Drawdown because of Hedging: Yes

ES

#38     Oct 6, 2018
  9. guru

guru

I would also throw some money at a version that could work in the US. And I could even code it, but I already don’t get much sleep while building my own trading system that is more universal and would trade thousands of strategies at the same time, mainly for equities and options.
    I may get back to you in the future if I’m able to adapt your strategy in some format that could run standalone.

As for your last point, I didn’t actually understand what is it that you don’t understand in this strategy. But most strategies cannot be fully understood even by those that develop them. My own system creates millions of strategies and I don’t understand all details of the best ones, while logically I wouldn’t even agree with some of them.

#39     Oct 6, 2018
  10. This EA the way that I trade it is the closest automation that frames what really happens in the market it trades. SIMPLY STOPPING AND REVERSING IS NOT ENOUGH.

This EA the way that I trade it has broken the mold of traditional attempts to put the market in a can.

ES

#40     Oct 6, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.