A truly amazing EA

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ElectricSavant, Sep 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PistolPete

PistolPete

Hmm paying the spread twice just to be market neutral , not much else needs to be said really

#11     Oct 1, 2018
    SouthbeachCTA likes this.
  2. That's just in the beginning to find the direction...

The fact is it doubled the money in 2 months...regardless of waste.

I have forward tested hundreds of EA's on and off for a decade. This one was standing out.

Have some fun and run this EA you might be surprised. I actually would trade this live next year if I were not a US citizen residing in America.

I operate this EA manually ...I do not treat it as a set and forget. Semi-automatic EA's are the only ones that have a chance at being profitable.

I don't know of any fully automatic EA's that are profitable. I am told they exist but I have yet to find one or have one written for me.

ES

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    #12     Oct 1, 2018
  3. PistolPete

PistolPete

You test em , i build em

#13     Oct 2, 2018
  4. Hey SouthBeach, whats up. Well he has me cut off again, can't take a joke I guess. I think Dr. Elder put it best "do not trade with unresolved psychological issues".

The Ever Resolved VIPER

#14     Oct 2, 2018
  5. I invite you to take a look at the code...you have it. This is not my code. But in the spirit of publishing any improvements for the community please do. If you need me to forward test this EA and your improved EA alongside of each other I can.

We live for a finite time on this earth..pay it forward if you feel called to do so. There are traders that have struggled for years and have given up and then returned to struggle again...a little nudge of help might be what they need. Just a chance to be profitable.

ES

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    #15     Oct 2, 2018
  6. Urdala_Trol Banked $6.70. She has found her direction and ramped up GBP/JPY. The other three pair have stayed neutral thus far.

ES

#16     Oct 2, 2018
  7. Well... we are off to a flying start. She banks profit while carrying a float...but keep watching.

2018-10-03_063427 Performance Urdala.png

2018-10-03_062929 Open Trades Urdala.png
    2018-10-03_054830 ATR.png

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    #17     Oct 3, 2018
  8. Handle123

Handle123

I didn't even tell a joke, I don't believe or remember, got cut off.

"I think Dr. Elder put it best "do not trade with unresolved psychological issues"."

I thought anyone who traded has psychological issues, we making "bets" of our talent for huge sums of money, if you add up the value of what we trade in futures in a month or a year...

#18     Oct 4, 2018
    TradeViper likes this.
  9. As I lose money trading the Futures by day...This EA banks some more profits...

#19     Oct 4, 2018
  10. The gift that keeps on giving...

#20     Oct 5, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.