A truck driver analysis to the ES

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Anekdoten, Nov 6, 2008.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

I have read through some of AHG thread that is now closed.

Is this the best place to see what the method is about? I have heard that it changed a lot since then.

Thanks,
    redduke

#51     Nov 22, 2008
  2. There is way too much drama here. I know it is not easy, but the best answer to smelly dirt is to ignore it and leave it alone. Bigger man always walks away.

and for all those so called friends telling Anek he is # 1 and his rant on Puretick against Alex is all that, I pity you. Perhaps he is a very good trader, but you are sucking his pipe and shitting on Puretick hoping he will let you in. So fucking pathetic!

Jimmy Jam sounds like he has been at the job the longest. :D :D :D

#52     Nov 23, 2008
  3. Tums

Tums

Yes, there is an Ignore button.
    Just click on that person's username...

also see this thread:
    http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=140498

#53     Nov 23, 2008
  4. br3287

br3287

Thats what Madnelbrotset ooops er..JimmyJam...or whatever alias he posts under is good at. Slurp slurp LMFBO

#54     Nov 23, 2008
  5. #55     Nov 23, 2008
  6. ***
    So nice to clear everything up for the good folks here. :eek: :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Put up or shut up,

OR

Keep on sucking that pipe hoping Anek will take liking to it. :D :D :D

I am sure you are used to this phrase... and will oblige. Then again if you had that kind of perfomance, you would nothave to get on Anek's pipe.

#56     Nov 23, 2008
  7. Tums

Tums

Saxon22 <strike>asked</strike> [begged] you to teach him how to trade? LOL
    You start to sound like Alex.

Here's what Anek thinks about MACD cross (the basis of SPM):

from AHG - Profitable Strategy for Struggling Traders: a reply to Trader28
    http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1538588#post1538588

He got rid of it.

#57     Nov 24, 2008
  8. whatever I do or do not is not the main point of my post. Let me re state it for you to get a better grasp.

1. in my opinion Anek should not get all pissy about Alex and wht he is saying. It is so unimportant it is not even funny. He should get over it and move on. If he is pulling major $$$$ from the market then Alex and his statement are of no importance. However, that is his prerogative and if he selects to jump into shit then who am I to stop him.
    2. This is the main part of the post so JJ concentrate please or re read it twice for better comprehension. Ready???? Having all those wanna bees coming in like vaulters and saying how wonderful and smart and witty Anek is for shitting on Alex is sad and pathetic and is done to somehow get into Anek's bed of trading. THAT IS WHAT I FIND DISTASTEFUL JJ.
    3. I think Anek is a knowledgeable trader and surely is pulling in $$$$$. I respect him for being a good teacher and commend him for sharing his knowledge. However, I will not support his rants against Alex or any other Et'er because that is beneath him.

JJ, I do recall asking you for advice and you sending me over to Anek's thead or which I have to thank you since I did learned a thing or two from it. As for begging ...... again that is other people's style.

In the end, you are a good fella and perhaps one day we will have a beer and talk about good old days. So no hard feelings mate.

Oh and one more thing, since we are measuring "market dicks" around here, care to post your numbers from Friday? Shit from any other day?

Maybe sucking Anek's pipe is not such a bad idea after all ..... in your case. :D

#58     Nov 24, 2008
  9. I am the co-admin of PureTick. I was in the room when Anek started learning to trade futures with Alex. (about a year ago) So if Anek is the real deal that means that Alex is as well. Anek and Alex together in harmony. All I know is I take Alex's trading calls and sometimes they get stopped out like any other system but my account is up and im prospering despite the horrible status of the economy. Perhaps Anek should form some union with Alex and help all the struggling newbies there seem to be floating around. I was once one of them. Anyway, getting back to the football game.

Geoff
    =====
    Cajun Sniper - Co-Admin PureTick.com

#59     Nov 24, 2008
  10. ***
    So nice to clear everything up for the good folks here. :eek: :) [/B][/QUOTE]

JJ Where Are You???????? Get off the pipe mate and post your numbers. They should be better than mine since I was begging you to help me.

JJ Where are you ?????

#60     Nov 25, 2008