A truck driver analysis to the ES

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Anekdoten, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Ok just got done gathering a few facts on this Alex prick.

We all say, stupid things at one point or another, like with me commenting positively regarding Puretick, I wish I could take it back, you don't deserve it based on your lack of integrity. By the way, if I have any legal rights for you to take it down off your web site, this is me requesting it, otherwise, I'll leave with my mistake and just say fuck it.

You on the other hand, made the mistake of stating lies about me, had the chance to apologize when I found out, denied the whole thing and you still keep claiming it on your chat room, saying you know a friend that lives beside me who says I drive a truck. Right mofo, you happen to know someone in freaking Uruguay that lives next to me, geez, what are the odds of that you demented lying fuck.

Jason Chan heard you on the audio that one time, and today as well, but it does not matter. I'm not offended, I just wanted to expose you and let you know that one of your colleagues, not a member because he does not pay, sold you out. Yes, I did talk to Jason, and I asked him for his permission before mentioning his name.

As far as your claims that I was a student of yours. PLEASE, don't make me laugh, don't confuse a membership with being an apprentice. How many times did I put you to shame in your very own trading room ? You were out-traded so many times you could not keep up! You said it yourself in the audio, "I cannot keep up with this guy". Now, you calling me a student, go fuck yourself you newbie bastard, we are nothing alike.

You charge for room calls, I give them for free, you charge for mentorships, I do them for free! Oh my god, I wonder why, maybe it's because the money I print in a day surpasses the amount you get from members of Puretick for a whole month!

Oh and if you have any doubts that I can mop the floor with your sorry ass trading negative risk:reward ratio, indicator based bullshit, just challenge me to account statements comparison, audited, loser pays for both, pretty hefty charge, think its 15k per year of trades and to make it more interesting we'll add a prize to it, we will legalize it all, however you like. Pick any year from 2005 to 2008, your choice, I don't give a fuck.

Piece of shit, coward, lying envious prick and to top it off you send me an PM denying the whole thing ? What did I ever do to you ? I brought customers to you, who by the way, were there to see me not you, notice how they all left when I did.

After all the insults and bullshit lies you will probably post, the ONE thing you need to answer is, are you up for the challenge Mr. Puretick ? I'm so ready I can taste it!

I'm calling you out, let's see who's driving a truck now mofo!

Anekdoten

#41     Nov 18, 2008
  2. Damnnnnnnn! :eek:

Nice Anek, that was the most comprehensive, relentless ass chewing I've ever seen!

#42     Nov 18, 2008
  3. That's a lot to type one handed while driving, hope you didn't hit anything.

#43     Nov 18, 2008
  4. Well,

Looks like we won't be hearing out of Alex for a while.

Anek just busted this fucker's ass.

I wouldn't be surprised if this thread vanishes.

Total checkmate on Alex.

No matter how many excuses Alex can come up as to why he will puss out...none will be sufficient. Anek just dealt the death blow to that piece of shit at PureTrick.

#44     Nov 18, 2008
  5. Great Job Anek, you need to post that well done post on every puretick post on ET so all will see the truth!

#45     Nov 18, 2008
  6. Damn Anek you tore up that ass like a prisonor's roommate on fresh meat! But forget the challenge, I do not think you have anything to prove really...

By the way I need to move some cargo not far from you so if you can quote me some freight rates in your area on your truck I would appreciate it :)

#46     Nov 18, 2008
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

wow! you do save all the logs, I found my name in there too. Anek was very active in the room. When did you decide to leave and how did you find your own method?

#47     Nov 18, 2008
  8. EPrado

EPrado

Buy....sell......buy......sell.........

every two minutes......

This chat log is hysterical. Spectra's ad should say:

"Learn how to lose tons of money scalping to death.....and while you are doing 800 trades a day....pay a ton of commission !!!"

This is all you need to see....a buy and a sell signal 12 seconds apart...

Should change their site name to PureComedy.

09:39:16 {AlexLW} [II] BUY ALERT. USE STOP MANAGEMENT PER GUIDELINES. NEW TRADERS USE APPROPRIATE SIZE.[II] !
    09:39:13 {bearishtrader} test only
    09:39:28 {AlexLW} [**] SELL SHORT ALERT. USE STOP MANAGEMENT PER GUIDELINES. NEW TRADERS USE APPROPRIATE SIZE.[**] !

#48     Nov 18, 2008
  9. jmonday

jmonday

Anek is the real deal. And his selflessness is legendary.

I'm just at a loss as to why he bothers firing back at rumors and puretick, but then again i'm sure i don't know the whole story.

-monday

#49     Nov 18, 2008
  10. Anek I've followed your threads since you started.
    Fantastic sharing.
    Would you have a moment to PM me?

GM

#50     Nov 22, 2008