A truck driver analysis to the ES

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Anekdoten, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Anek,
    Please do not feel compelled to entertain the drivel of the likes you mentioned. In my book, for all the generosity, time and knowledge you imparted to those that care to learn, is far superior in virtue and I am one very grateful student. Thank you.

trader

#31     Nov 7, 2008
  2. eagle

eagle

Folks, we have to thank Puretick to make him come back to ET.

Welcome back Anek!

#32     Nov 7, 2008
  3. Only 136 huh . . . that's ok, IBM is always an option. I hear they need a COO.

#33     Nov 7, 2008
  4. cocktail

cocktail

Hi Anek,

Thank you very much for all the valuable teachings.
    You are the very BEST!

Tim

#34     Nov 8, 2008
  5. Slander disgusts me.

Yes you people know that I did drive a tractor trailer for almost a year.

And why make fun of that.

If someone called Anek and said that his good words were posted in our room in 2007 because he became a truck driver last week Anek should call this person out.

Lets find out who is the person stating without cause that Anek is driving a truck.

And if you are is that sort of a put down on truck drivers as if being one means you are unclean?

This is the Puretick post:

Feedback from user Anekdoten - Punta del Este, Uruguay - Jan 23, 2007

(1:22 PM) Anekdoten: btw, I love being in this room, its just great guys, kudos to all 3 of you
    (1:25PM) CajunSniper: thanks anek just saw your comment
    (1:25PM) CajunSniper: i may throw it up on the site. i feel warm and fuzzy now
    (1:27 PM) Anekdoten: CS - go for it, in fact you should as I got a fanbase from my past equity trading room, as funny as that sounds
    --comment left via live trading room which are now ONLINE at www.puretick.com/chat_logs

there is no mention of truck driving.

Apparently someone is going around and saying that Anek was seen driving a truck, but I did not say I saw him driving a truck.

If Anek has some problem with me he knows where he can contact me.

So far he has not so I assume that he is not like some of the low life's who love to post lies and untruth without any proof whatsoever.

As far as charging for my services, the world that I live in does things that way.

I am happy Anek works for you guys for free. I think he is on to something. I truly hope others follow in his noble footsteps.

And if any of you wonderful sould know of any lawyers, accountants, truck drivers, gas stations, aircraft hangars, doctors, supermarkets also giving their services away for free just drop me a line.

The moment they are safely in the roost my services go out to the world for free as well.

And you can take that to the bank.

Ooops. You will not need any stinking banks.

I play this game because some assholes sort of pretend that if I don't give away my talent for free that I am some greedy bastard. That is too bad. When LeBron James and Eli Manning work for the fun of the game I will too and all the freeloaders out there who love to get something for nothing will be satisfied.

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)

#35     Nov 17, 2008
  6. Hrmm.. when LaBron shoots a three money doesn't fall from the basket.

When you execute a good trade cash does....

Not a good analogy.

#36     Nov 17, 2008
  7. donnap

donnap

Him smart.

#37     Nov 17, 2008
  8. A lot of misinformation (rumors) going around.

I once heard that Anek once worked for puretick but left puretick because he didn't like what was going on there.

Those statements I saw were here at ET itself by a few of the well known AHG users.

Now it seems (implied) like he never worked for puretick and was just a member for a while.

:confused:

Mark

#38     Nov 18, 2008
  9. Correct NihabaAshi,

Anek joined Puretick.com as a member of our trading room in January 2007.

He stayed for about 5 months. He was well liked by most of our members (of the messages I received from our other paying members the mail ran about 65% who loved Anek, and about 35% who hated him---that is good in a trading room LOL).

Anek had indicated to me that the reason he had joined Puretick was because he was a member of a different trading room that had provided horrible and unprofitable trading alerts in stocks.

He wanted to begin to get involved in stock index futures and that is what Puretick specialized in.

This is the misconception about Anek that should be cleared up.
    He did not join Puretick because he was a total newbie concerning stock investing.

He had about six years prior stock experience at that point.

What he wanted to learn was index trading.

In a very short while Anek reported that he was making extremely profitable trades using my calls and his experience with stock prices.

Some members took exception claiming it is very difficult for a beginning trader to start out making thousands of dollars per day and not reporting losses.

And to all the skeptics out there I did not require AUDITED STATEMENTS, FUTURES TRUTH CRAP OR FOR Anek to swear under oath.

My only thought process was:

Why would he lie?

He was not promoting his own trading room or some other trading service.

He did not want to become a self-proclaimed guru and develop a devoted following.

He was not Jim Jones.

I concluded Anek's detractors were just jealous.

And yes, Anek did provide Puretick with his praise and endorsement which I still have posted on my site.

As you can see, I would have no reason to spread nasty rumors about him or claim I saw him driving a truck.

I have no idea of what kind of influence I have had on Anek.

However, just for the purposes of promoting my business, it is NOT A NEGATIVE on my business if EVERY FORMER MEMBER went on to success.

Even by association, it looks good. I would love it if Warren Buffet said he got his ideas from Puretick, LOL

Better than a former member in bankruptcy court.

By the way NihabaAshi, did you once run a trading room---in 2002 or so? I may be wrong but I thought I recognize the name.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)

#39     Nov 18, 2008
  10. Thanks for clearing that up that Anek never worked for you guys and I will just assume now that a few of the AHG members were misinformed.

As for me, I moderate several free chat rooms (trading related and non-trading related) on IRC and it's not a trading room like yours nor similar like.

Thus, there's no gurus nor head trader and members are using any method under the moon and trade different trading instruments.

Simply, because of the diverse types of members...

I'm there to keep the peace. :cool:

I also help many to setup there own free chat room along with giving suggestions on how to keep out the spammers and trouble makers.

Mark

#40     Nov 18, 2008