A tribute to one of the greatest presidents in US history

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MohdSalleh, Apr 30, 2009.

1. I do not agree with them, but it is going to be a fight over here so everyone might as well get used to it.

On Obama, I think time will tell and after the new is worn off, people will become disillusioned. There will always be the stubborn diehards, what we used to call 'yellow-dog democrats," that will follow Obama off a cliff.

#31     May 2, 2009
  2. You've obviously never taken an Econ. 1 course have you?

Absolutely ZERO understanding of how the unemployment rate "lags" economic activity. One of the most basic and undeniable economic concepts out there.

Shocker.

#32     May 3, 2009
  3. ET, and especially this Forum in particular have become a complete cesspool for people that DO NOT TRADE FOR A LIVING and have nothing better to do than post a bunch of worthless irrational crap in between their junor college classes while living at home with mommy and daddy.

Moreover, some of the people that frequent this Forum who are the most vocal of all posters regarding the United States and the new Administration aren't even American citizens.

The dramatic increase in bizarre and "controversial" posts just before month end is also undeniable - - - and in my opinion it's ALL about generating web-activity for Baron so that he can present this to his current and potential advertisers.

I would even go so far as to say ( in my opinion ) that the "neo-cons" in this Forum are a complete FRAUD and being paid to post on this website, in some shape or form.

They post outrageous claims such as "George Bush was the greatest President the U.S. has ever had" and "GW kept us Safe!" - - - just to generate web-activity.

It has nothing to do with logical or genuine and rational discourse.

This Forum is a joke.
    But ET keeps it intact because it is so very "profitable". Why else would a clear cut racist such as Maggot Light be allowed to post day after day after day here?

Would Baron ever get rid of this Forum?

No way.
    It keeps ET afloat.

#33     May 3, 2009
  4. More Bush.

#34     May 4, 2009
  5. I learned in 8th grade sex-ed that if I got a girl pregnant, I had a 9 month "lag" period to pretend that the girls previous boyfriend was to blame.

Living in lag was fun since there wasn't a worry in the world- until the lag caught up with me and starting crying and shitting its pants.

#35     May 4, 2009