A trading message from Gates

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Mr. Gates, Jul 11, 2008.

1. **gates alert ** gates shorted cf and mos on the close. Look to be technically overdone. Looking for -10% pull back early next week.

Good luck!

#21     Jul 11, 2008
  2. ** rowshan report **

I was told by mr. rowshan NOT TO steal his report/service, as seems to be the case with other trading threads, so I must give proper credit.

rowshan reports that leh will be much lower by monday morning, sending a reverberating thud across the US markets. Taken down with all the financials will be the high flying fertilizer stocks.

Word has it the fertilizer stocks have been getting alot of business from ET posters.

Get ready for monday..

#22     Jul 11, 2008
  3. Since you and Rowshan are the exact same people, I find it odd you referring to yourself as stealing from yourself.

Is this thread going to go down the road of absurdity like the previous one?

#23     Jul 12, 2008
  4. It already has.....:(

#24     Jul 12, 2008
  5. Sir, no sir!

I understand the TOS are different for me and the oher threads, so on this thread there will be absolutely 1) NO JOKES (all the jokes and jokers goto rennicks "trading" thread where joking is encouraged, and the stealing of others ideas is also encouraged) and 2) Open season on rowshan ! Yes trolls, fire away, and rowshan will not and can not respond! This is a new moderation technique, allow the vermin to swarm, while the thread starter can't respond to attacks.

This thread is all about serious trading. In 1 day, i've given you the best I have..leh will open much lower causing a thud on other stocks like fertilizers. I am short leh and short fertilizers. How much more specific to trading can I be??

#25     Jul 12, 2008
  6. Since it is a saturday, I want to point out my mission on ET. It is to build up "good will" for my good name "Mr. Rowshan". With all the new friends I will make, I will take them and all the good will I have built up and create my own trading blog.

Ahh, "mr. rowshans trading blog"

Can you smell what rowshan is cooking?

#26     Jul 12, 2008
  7. who's w rowshan on leh?? come on, some "trader" on ET must be short it too..please speak now!

#27     Jul 12, 2008
  8. ** rowshan alert **

leh plunged -$2 on monday to close @ $12.40 for a loss of -14% !!

rowshan was all over this one BEFORE the fact !! rowshan made huge $$ here, proving the old time tested saying, "either it's rowshan, or it's wrong!"

rowshan is still holding, looking for more big day$ this week !!

========================

"either it's row$han, or it's wrong!"

#28     Jul 14, 2008