A trading epiphany

Discussion in 'Trading' started by serioustrade, Apr 10, 2012.

1. One epiphany is that when trading is done correctly, there is no distinction between trend-following, reversion to mean, counter-trend, momentum or any other type of trade designation of that sort. There is one entry price that unites all of them.

#21     Apr 15, 2012
  2. 2steps

2steps

Among all the contradictory statements I have ever encountered, the above two statements are the most!

You are truly confused and confusing.

My speculation is that you need higher education. You must have done poorly at school. Basic logic questions must be a big hurdle to you. I am sure your GRE score is low, if you ever took it.

Most traders are simply not very intelligent, not well-educated.

That's the reason of their failures. But they often found other things to blame. Think about it, if they have received good education, they wouldn't be in this dog fight of day trading. Day trading is not a profession or career, it's a hobby. Who in his right mind would treat day trading as a profession?? Only those who have no formal education and couldn't make it in normal professions.

You need to receive good education and get an MBA from a private university, like University of Phoenix.

#22     Apr 15, 2012
  3. tihfa

tihfa

2steps,

it's because of newbie traders like yourself that i keep coming to thread like yours waiting for some good, educational and beneficial commentary/explanation/hint/pointers from the "uneducated" and successful in an "abnormal" profession.

thanks,
    tihfa :)

#23     Apr 15, 2012