A traders shelf life...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by lilduckling, May 4, 2006.

1. you're a big time old timer..... as far as making it... well i guess thats different meaning for everyone. Who knows... i might be in some ones inbox and one day they will search my name and i wont be here anymore. :(

To me... in order for me to make it is to make 1k ave....consistently every single week because if you can do that... you can also make 10k. I made over 1K so far this week... but that doesn't make up for the huge loss from last week.

:mad:

WHY DID I LOOSE??? Cause i got cocky.... had strung several wins in a row last 2 weeks.... got careless... got drunk in the euphoria... and i paid the price. My account was sooo close to an all time high... now it will be awhile again.:mad: :mad: :(

I got so mad at myself ....... now i have to build it back up..... a week at a time. Well... just hope tomorrow is another good day... would be nice to have a whole week with all days being winners.

:confused: wait..... thats why i got careless and lost! :mad: :confused: :(

#11     May 4, 2006
  2. Cheese

Cheese

Well newbies and so many others just do not do anywhere near the homework needed to nail down accurate trading. Sooner or later they just want to start pulling the trigger to mow down the market whereas it is the market that mows then down.

The market is neutral .. it doesn't take horsesh*t from anyone no matter who you are.
    :)

#12     May 4, 2006
  3. Ah why don't you go screw yourself you prick

...Rennick out

ps. BABABOOEEE ( just kidding on the above insult. LOL)

#13     May 5, 2006
  4. The smart ones have moved on to useful pursuits , the antisocial psychos live on .

#14     May 5, 2006
  5. OMG... Now I am totally freaked out and I am going to have to go see my shrink again...:eek:

Thanks for reminding me that I am a anti-social psychotic paranoid manic-depressive OCD with Borderline personality disorder...

Just to name a few...:p

#15     May 5, 2006
  6. Who said it was borderline?

#16     May 6, 2006
  7. I am a completly normal loser :) But I am still here...hmmm..Does that mean I am clueless?

#17     May 6, 2006
  8. ET fills a need for those of us who have no life.:D

#18     May 6, 2006
  9. Some have sold thier lives short and have yet to cover.

Wow.

#19     May 6, 2006
  10. ja, completely pathetic da way we waste our time here...hope to cut me et losses sooner or later but i need strenght'n'conviction...i need help bad :(

#20     May 6, 2006