A Thread looking for Elite Traders trading ES/NQ/YM

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by humbletrader2016, Jun 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Let me briefly intro myself. I've been a full-time day trader for ~15 years and I only trade ES presently. In the past when TA was about to become popular, I traded stocks/ETFs for myself and a prop firm before going solo to trade leverage ETFs and directional SPY calls/puts options.

My expertise lies within identifying intraday trend reversal which lasts for a day (for scalping and day trading), swing trend reversal which lasts for more than a day to few days (for holding overnight) and short-term trend reversal which lasts more than a week to few weeks. I'm not bluffing about these and I do aware of many aren't able to figure out how to identify trend reversal. I'll show a screenshot to demonstrate my method of how I do it. This is how I make consistent money day in and day out. I'm not bragging that I'm 100% right, but mostly am. Besides, I'm managing four ES accounts at the same time. One bad call will trap them all in. This shows why I'm very serious and skillful in trading in order to execute several lots per trade per each account.

Just for fun, I'm interested to form a group of ELITE TRADERS to trade together from day and swing trading, no scalping because there isn't enough time to post it. With my confirmation before you execute your trade, you probably will make money. If I don't know or I find your call is risky, then I'll say I don't know and you do whatever you want to do with your calls. For those who are interested to join, my requirements are a) no bullshitting around during busy hours because my time is important while exciting several Futures accounts at the same time; b) you've to participate with your calls or else you are out; c) if you keep repeating making bad calls over and over again for few times you are out cause this is reserved for elite club; d) whenever there is a day/swing setup about to prevail, I'd give a head up at least 30-min to an hour in advance before executing my trades.

What will I gain from this? Nothing.

Then why am I doing this? Well, I'm getting bored quite often while baiting setups from night into day session. Some human interaction would be nice. Plus, your calls will get my attention.

What will you gain from this? A way to discipline with your calls and hence better profits. Yet, you are surrounded by traders who can trade. A thread to BS around during non-busy hours.

How are we going to proceed? Well, since I'm residing in China while travelling around Asia and Europe I don't have access to many websites, even loading ET website is slow for me due to censorship (don't blame it on my internet because I'm using a premium package with internet speed of >200mps where it takes only few minutes to down GBs of stuff), let's stick with ET private threads for now. I might head back to Canada & US by this x'mas or latest next April.

2. This screenshot shows the same pattern as the screenshot that I shared on Mark Brown's Day Trading thread. Such pattern repeats over and over again for years.

From #1 and #2 in my screenshot, I'd begin to either scalp or daytrading with shorts because signals clearly show that any higher high would be erased. #3 is where I'd begin to carry out swing trade for homerun.

Untitled.png

3. Another example for today is that once I figured out intraday trend reversal, I scalped along with the trend. So far so good with two profitable trades per each account while day session hasn't started yet.

Untitled.png

4. Times

Times

I trade indicies daily, PM me your discords and we can chat

5. possible I can PM you ?

6. Here is my plan:

Every weekday after midnight which is when I usually get up, I'll create a new daily private thread with a market view like below screenshot. Bare with me for now while I'm still in China. Once I go back, we'll use a better chatting platform to communicate.

Let's do this starting July 7th as I am away to travel for the whole week next week.

PM me with a brief intro and then you are in.

Untitled.png

7. Of course :sneaky:

8. Seaweed

Seaweed

Sadly you can't receive PMs. I would love to follow along.

wrbtrader likes this.
  9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I do not think he realizes he has that feature turned off...private messages and private threads.

wrbtrader

Seaweed likes this.
  10. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Many brokers these days have their own forum and their own chat feature for real time conversation at their own website. Those that do not have it will soon have it to be more competitive with those that do have it.

Why use ET for "signal calls" when you can use your own broker ???

At least with your own broker you'll know those you meet in their chat room/forum have a trading account. :D

wrbtrader

#10     Jun 26, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.