A thought on the people that came up with global warming & evolution

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Oct 13, 2010.

1. So the radiometric dating is wrong, the radiocarbon method of zeroing instruments is wrong, the cross verification of strata age is wrong, the geologic strata is wrong, the index fossils are wrong, the measurements of lead found in zircon crystals is wrong, and each of the potassium-argon, rubidium-strontium, samarium-neodymium, luteium-hafnium, rhenium-osmium, thorium-lead, and the two uranium-lead dating methods are wrong.

But we should believe in a cow's leg stuffed in a boot.

#51     Oct 15, 2010

2. WHY OH WHY DO YOU HATE SCIENCE!?!?!?!

#52     Oct 15, 2010

3. It's the same HAMMER 'they' wish to bash you over the head with until you submit.

I'm almost entirely non-religious in my day-to-day, but I'll say one thing, if I ever do form my own religion, I'll disallow all atheists. (With very few exceptions, 'atheists' are THE MOST detestable of all people)

#53     Oct 15, 2010
  4. Peil?

#54     Oct 15, 2010
  5. Ricter

Ricter

The trick is to choose life forms that have much shorter lifespans than yours, so that you don't have to live for millions of years. You live for millions of their "years" instead.

#55     Oct 15, 2010
  6. jem

jem

so compared to some sub atomic particles we are almost eternal?

#56     Oct 15, 2010
  7. Nonsense. I can prove a circle can't be squared or that my coffee is not molten gold. Not very much of a "free thinker" are you?

#57     Oct 16, 2010