A thought about the Politics & Religion forum

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Thunderdog, Oct 15, 2008.

1. lindq

lindq

You mean like Paulson and Bernanke?

"We don't care if you don't want the money. We don't care if you don't need the money. You will take the money, and you will sign here. Immediately. Comrade."

#11     Oct 16, 2008
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes, although I'll confess I didn't realize they were members of ET.

#12     Oct 16, 2008
  3. You have completely missed the point. I refer to the holier-than-thou "god-fearing christians" who appear to be spewing hatred unlike any other group. Do you perhaps suffer from an irony deficiency?

#13     Oct 16, 2008
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think I get it now. The supposed Christians shouldn't be hypocritical and repugnant. Since it goes against the grain, so to speak, of being a Christian. But it's perfectly OK for you and your fellow liberals. Since you claim/have no morals to begin with.

On that point, I don't necesarily disagree with you.

I guess I'm repugnant because I just don't give a fuck.

#14     Oct 16, 2008
  5. TGregg

TGregg

Really? Think wayyyy back to 2004 when one of the big three television networks went to the mat with clearly fraudulent memos in an attempt to smear a sitting president and kill his re-election chances:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rathergate

#15     Oct 16, 2008
  6. Rather smoked his career, the guy was/is nuts basically but hey, he's loyal to the Democratic party so he's a good guy..

#16     Oct 17, 2008
  7. It's an enigma. It's possible that leftist, non-traders search for political forums just to screw with capitalists, conservatives and libertarians.

#17     Oct 17, 2008
  8. Ever consider that capitalists can also value the preservation of our constitution? It is why we must elect Obama.... he's got a Phd in Constitutional Law. We as a people, and as a nation, can not afford four more years of Bush (evengalical mindset) emotional driven policies.

"Give me Liberty or give me Death"

#18     Oct 17, 2008
  9. Obama is without any doubt, an anti-capitalist.

#19     Oct 17, 2008