A Texas Sarah Palin...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Where I live the vast majority are right wingers. i think your article only said 53% didn't it. I don't have a party, used to align myself with republicans but after the Bush fiasco I'm out. And the direction the party is in I won't be back for a good while. The republicans act like a bunch of strict fundamentalist of a wacko political group. I'll probably vote republican in the governors race here in Texas, but I think either party would do good in Texas governing.
    Go teabaggers yeeee hawww !!!

#11     Mar 1, 2010
  2. Who needs health-care, lets arm them with automatic weapons and let them handle it the old fashioned way. :D

#12     Mar 1, 2010
  3. moo

moo

This is very promising, and inspiring. I will seriously consider moving to Texas if she wins.

BTW, Texas should seek independence.

#13     Mar 2, 2010
  4. Are you willing to kill your neighbor if he disagrees with you? That is what independence means. Are you willing to kill relatives if they disagree with you?

#14     Mar 2, 2010
  5. Did you watch Medina's speach about Sheading blood and Texas freedom? Go watch and go read some history. Texas can't succeed without force, it would be stupid but that is what your lady Medina talks about. You need to ask her if she's joking. She is a nut, thankfully she doesn't look like Palin or all the rednecks here would be locked and loaded, getter done, battle cry of the tea baggers.

#15     Mar 2, 2010
  6. My you are an excitable dude, take a deep breath and see if you can't figure out how to get your panties out of your ass.

#16     Mar 2, 2010
  7. My internal monologue with you will never be "oh shit". It was better than fuck you, which would of been direct and to the point, and is what I want to do when someone calls me a fucking moron. But I chose a witty way to say it. My response to your statement is simply go watch the video of her and what she says about the subject. What I wrote is what Medina suggested, not MY idea at all. I was talking about what succession involves under the Medina plan. If you didn't get it or don't know what's going on it isn't my fault. There is my response to your point, hope it helps.

#17     Mar 2, 2010