A test to see if you are an atheist or not.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Aug 6, 2009.

Which direction is the dancer moving?

1. Clockwise

14 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Counter Clockwise

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Quote from Scataphagos:

[/i]]You're SO FULL OF SHIT! Who claims "non-believers" to be superior?[/i]

the non-believers. constantly. And loudly. There is a handful of atheists who do nothing but looking for any mention of god to challenge the sanity of the poster. The obvious assumption is that atheism is a higher mental state than belief. And it pretty much works in the opposite direction. Believers consider atheists to be very uninformed

Have you never been to P&R? It is only FOS if you fail to put on your glasses.

BTW... It's not possible to prove something does not exist.

This is almost too ludicrous to address. There are so many examples in math and science it is hard to know where to begin.

-- square root of a negative number (and other imaginary numbers)

-- perpetual motion machines (there is ALWAYS friction or other opposing forces, even in space)

-- A fractional result obtained by addition or subtraction of integers...

-- the final number of an infinite number (such as 1/9)

-- a positive number obtained by summing two negative numbers...

-- and a HUGE number of others...

try and go back and pick up some of your early science and math texts. You are really embarrassing yourself here.

#31     Aug 10, 2009
  2. maxpi

maxpi

The few Atheists I've known have not had good lives at all, same goes for Witches and such... I knew this on Witch, nice looking, she was in her forties posing as a twenty something and going out with young guys but whatever.. she has this condo and her astrology tells her it can't go any higher so she sells it to take a few years off.. it tripled in the next couple of years... I knew an atheist back in the day, similar thing, he sells his house to tour Europe right before the biggest real estate runup of all time in the 70's.. it had doubled before he got back to the US in fact.. he had three children, one got run over by a car on his bicycle, he never made it to thirty, another one was standing with her friend when her friend's estranged husband comes up and blows them both away with a shotgun... It's hard out there for Atheists...

#32     Aug 10, 2009
  3. Oy vey...

Anecdotal arguments are soooooo very very useless...

Here you go:

I know a guy named Jesus Christ, he was crucified...

I know a guy named Paul, he was crucified...

A bunch of Christians I know were thrown to lions and more were crucified...

Doh!

It's hard out there for Christians...

#33     Aug 10, 2009
  4. that is one hot silhouette...

got any other tests?

#34     Aug 10, 2009