A test- "Are you cut out for this"

Discussion in 'Trading' started by LouiseJefferson, Jul 24, 2002.

1. I see several higher-level tongue-in-cheek answers to how to interpret this test:

1) If you took the time to go through the test, you shouldn't be trading. Real traders don't leave their screens for ANYTHING!

2) Or, if you took the test seriously, it shows that you are not some knee-jerk, over-confident idiot who will blow up their account. You can be a good trader cuz you are always ready to take a step back and think about how to play the game.

3) If you desprately tried to figure out the "right answers" to the test questions, you are way too eager to please and should go get a regular job and kiss up to your boss.

But seriously, I would love to hear the answers as I am asking this question of myself right now!

-Traden4Alpha

#11     Jul 24, 2002

2. I must say that I am flattered you have confused my posts with our good friend FasterPussy. I think he has a more eloquent command of the written word than I.

I am working on the key. Will be done in a few.
    Weezie-

#12     Jul 24, 2002
  3. 1. a. 10
    B. 0

2. A. 0
    B. 5

3. A. 0
    B. 3

4. A. 0
    B. 5

5. A. 0
    B. 5

6. A. 0
    B. 5

7. A 0
    B 5

8. A 0
    B 5

9 a 0
    B 12
    C 0

10 A 0
    B 6

11 A. 0
    B 3

12 A 0
    B 3
    C 3

13. A 0
    B 5

14 A 0
    B 5

15 A 0
    B 5

16. A 0
    B 5
    C 0

17 A 0
    B 5

Total up your score and I will then post the evaluation

#13     Jul 24, 2002
  4. janko

janko

Heeey, im getting anxious here! Need to make a career decision pretty soon.:D :D :D

#14     Jul 24, 2002
  5. It comes down to trading, learning, results and discipline. I know many traders that have taken these tests as screening devices at various venues....MMs, prop firms, etc. From my personal experiences with them, there is no correlation between this and trading, except in extreme cases where the potential trader may have some serious issues.

Like chasinfla said...who cares? Just trade, study, learn and repeat.

#15     Jul 25, 2002
  6. Rigel

Rigel

Welcome to this months issue of Cosmopolitan ladies.

#16     Jul 25, 2002
  7. Dang! What does drinking have to do with trading? You mean I
    can't have a few drinks and crash my car into a tree and still be
    a trader? What fun is that?...

:p

#17     Jul 25, 2002
  8. mbs

mbs

not likely anyone will admit taking test...me, i'm just interested in evaluation....sort of like buying playboy for the articles...:D

#18     Jul 25, 2002
  9. Re: A test- "Are you cut out for this"

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by LouiseJefferson

3. I have been arrested for DUI at least once within the past 5 years.
    A. True
    B. False

No silly, this is the part of the test that determines how lucky you are. If you have been caught then luck factor low, if not then luck factor high. Get it? LOL

John
    :D :D :D

#19     Jul 25, 2002

10. LOL!!:p

#20     Jul 25, 2002