A terrorist war Obama has denied

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pop Sickle, Jan 1, 2010.

1. The riot, a political response to a political cartoon...

...please tell that you have something on your side.

#51     Jan 1, 2010
  2. So in order to counter my question about rioting over a cartoon......

you post a youtube about the riots.

Huh?

Even IF there was a point to be made there, it's a fact that it happened.

Rational people realize that this is an extreme reaction to a cartoon.

Guess you're not part of that subset of the human race?

#52     Jan 1, 2010
  3. So the great USA, by your own admission supports corrupt regimes...simply because there is a culture of corruption in the ME and Asia?

You sure stepped in it on that one.

We can hardly rest on our "principles" if we succumb to supporting corruption for any reason...

#53     Jan 1, 2010
  4. dsq

dsq

So we are involved with this corruption for what purpose again?And do you think you can get anywhere when the majority of the popuulation resents a foreign govt that has installed a criminal govt to govern them?That sure is a recipe for success.Again we already did this in iran in 1953.Do you want to ignore that example?

#54     Jan 1, 2010
  5. So you forgot that we ousted the Taliban gov?

How can an intelligent, rational person forget that?

Oh.....

#55     Jan 1, 2010
  6. Tresor

Tresor

This is a video from the anti-Denmark riot in London. A friend of mine was actually passing by when the ''riot'' took place.

The anti-west posters were all written by the same person. All the individuals who shouted ''Denmark go to hell'' had their faces covered in order not to be recognised, which is rather funny given that there are more surveillance cameras than people in London.

The whole riot looked as if purposely staged to cause islamo-phobia.

#56     Jan 1, 2010
  7. We ousted one corrupt govt. and replaced it with another corrupt govt.

That's the concept of progress from the right wing...because the defense contractors and drug dealers have profited greatly as a result of our bumbling...it is a good thing in their mind.

#57     Jan 1, 2010
  8. No, I think we should remember just what happened. I'm old enough to have had several Iranian friends from the mid/late 70's. They were decent guys that were furious that Carter abandoned Iran.

They blamed the exact stance that you're taking now as regards foreign policy as to why that all went down. They KNEW that the Islamists were a danger to the area, and that it could spread if allowed.

I'll take their intimate knowledge on the subject matter over your MSM/liberal college and newspaper learning any day.

#58     Jan 1, 2010
  9. So what about the unmasked people?

Did they or did they not riot, in response to a cartoon?

And what happened exactly in Denmark? In response to a cartoon?

#59     Jan 1, 2010
  10. So your several so called "Iranian friends" constitutes intimate knowledge?

Cuckoo, Cuckoo, Cuckoo...

#60     Jan 1, 2010