A terrorist war Obama has denied

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pop Sickle, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Tresor

Tresor

Right. Page 2 http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=187069&perpage=6&pagenumber=2

This was a quote from Ron Paul, you moron, in which he addressed terrorism in general. This statement, you idiot, was NOT about 911, as 911 appeared later during the discussion.

#41     Jan 1, 2010
  2. You assume things about what I believe for which you have no evidence.

That's actually not unexpected.

Too bad I was not surprised by a different statement. it would have been a nice change from the typical rhetoric.

Happy New Year , Art.....

#42     Jan 1, 2010
  3. I qualified my statement with "forever".

I agree that it will be bad in the short run.

If you refuse to see farther into the future, using Islam's past actions as a guide, then you have already lost the plot.

Our involvement on the ME is the reason they give "right now" for their actions. It will change as they see fit.

To put it simply, Islam allows ANY action, imposing zero moral constraints on them, as long as it furthers the interest of Islam. The moral constraints that they preach apply only to each other. We are not part of their tribe. This is definitely not what one learns when reading PC literature.

You should branch out a little.

#43     Jan 1, 2010
  4. Tresor

Tresor

''It will change as they see fit'' - this is a purely specultive statement. Any fortune teller can utter such a statement and any fortune teller can utter a contrary statement.

And they are not giving up. US involvement in ME grows and consequently terrorism escalates.

The cause and the effect!

#44     Jan 1, 2010
  5. dsq

dsq

We installed and are supporting a corrupt govt in afghanistan...Just like we did in iran in 1953...does anybody need a reminder how that worked out?

We have no business there.What tribes do there has as much relevance to us as what goes on in the jungles of vietnam.

After almost 10 yrs in afghan/iraq we havent found the 6 foot 6 inch giant called osama.We cant even prevent losers from boarding planes with bombs in their shoes and underwear.We cant even prevent suicide bombers from blowing themselves up inside cia compunds.

Our heart is not in it,because it is not a noble war and they dont represent any danger to us that we cant easily defend against by defending our borders a little more intelligently and properly.

Its ridiculous how we havent learned from vietnam,iran,lebanon...The me is a snake pit with no exit and no relevance to us outside of oil.

#45     Jan 1, 2010
  6. You've been beating the right wing neocon capitalist at any expense to the working people drum since 2003...

These boards are full of evidence...

#46     Jan 1, 2010
  7. Tresor

Tresor

If a terrorist attack by an Afghan happens in the future Haroki might still not get ''the cause and effect'' principle behind such a hypothetical attack.

#47     Jan 1, 2010
  8. Of course it is.

But I also have precedent on my side.

Or do you deny that they have used a cartoon to riot in Denmark - not exactly an agressive country as far as their foreign policy goes....

#48     Jan 1, 2010
  9. Name one in the ME and Central Asia that ISN'T corrupt.

It is the manner of things in that area.

Deal with it...

#49     Jan 1, 2010
  10. Tresor

Tresor

Bad bad Muslims, they all protests the same way around the globe...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hdAHUxaLPb4&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hdAHUxaLPb4&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#50     Jan 1, 2010