A terrorist war Obama has denied

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pop Sickle, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Tresor

Tresor

Hahahaha, then you are an idiot !!! You clearly did not get that the motives for terrorist attacks on US and US citizens are related to US foreign and military policy:

(i) 911 - US support for oppresive regimes in the Middle East and US support of terrorist state of Israel
    (ii) crotch bomber - US assistance in Yemen bombings by Saudi Arabia.

Both these hostile terrorist attacks are preceeded by US hostile actions - NOT FOLLOWED BY US ACTIONS !!!

One must be an idiot and at the same time a masochist to expose oneself to future terrorist attacks by supporting US present foreign and military policy.

#11     Jan 1, 2010
  2. You are an idiot. You justified terrorism by claiming it came from occupation, when it is clearly not happening before 9/11/01.

WTF are you talking aboutthe US supporting repressive regimes caused 9/11? This has to be the most idiotic claim I have ever heard.

Iran is a repressive regime, that sponsors terrorism which the US 100% does not support.

The Taliban was a repressive regime, that sponsored terrorism which the US 100% did not support.

Syria is a repressive regime, that sponsors terrorism which the US 100% does not support.

Iraq under Saddam was a repressive regime, that sponsored terrorism which the US 100% did not support.

All four of those countries are or were repressive regimes that sponsor or sponsored terrorism. All four had cold relations with the US on 9/11.

Your argument that the terrorists did 9/11 because the US was supporting repressive regimes is absolute rubbish.

Its the repressive regimes that are sponsoring terrorist.

#12     Jan 1, 2010
  3. Tresor

Tresor

No, you are an idiot who puts words in my mouth. I never justified terrorism. I merely pointed out the reasons for it.

And, no - you stupid fuck - I never claimed 911 happened because because US occupied any country.

The alleged terrorist said 911 had happened because US support of oppresive regimes and support of Israel.

This is what motivated the 911 hijackers as testified by the CIA officer, you stupid fuck!!! You watched the video.

And Saudi Arabia has a US-backed opressive regime that supports human slavery !!!

You seem to be the most uneducated moron on this forum. Saddam's oppresive regime was supported by US for years untill he stopped listening orders from CIA.

As you can easily find out US did supported many oppresive regimes and you can easily find out that US still supports opressive regimes today. As you can easily find out this was the reason for the terrorist attacks. You must be an idiot to deny it.

#13     Jan 1, 2010
  4. Tresor

Tresor

Correct, you stupid fuck. US sponsored terror's death toll is the highest in the world, as testified by John Stockwell, the highest CIA official who ever went public. 6 million people during 1950 - 1976.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z9VxnCBD9W4&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z9VxnCBD9W4&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#14     Jan 1, 2010
  5. So what are the reasons for terrorist acts that kill the citizens of:

1- Indonesia
    2- Phillipines
    3- Saudi Arabia
    4- etc.....

Once one looks at the big picture, one fact becomes clear.

These sorts of Islamic a-holes have zero moral inhibitions about killing innocent civilians because they disagree with what their guv is doing.

What you are in fact doing is being a terrorist apologist. Do you also apologize for other a-holes like Tim McVeigh? What is the dividing line? That POS also had grievances with the US guv, whether we agree with them or not.

Who decides whether these grievances are legit? You? Me? U.N.?

We must hold all these acts in the contempt that they have earned. And do something to counter it before they happen, for they will not stop just because we pull out of the Mid-East.

You are a child if you believe that they would.

Giving in is not a strategy of self preservation that anyone should even consider.

#15     Jan 1, 2010
  6. Really? You said "There are terrorist becasue the US are occupiers".

That was your statement in its entirety.

#16     Jan 1, 2010
  7. Lets throw in Thailand, the Phillipines, Spain, Turkey, India, Pakistan, Egypt, UK, Germany, France, Russia.

#17     Jan 1, 2010
  8. Tresor

Tresor

Would you like me also to know the size of the panties your girl-friend is wearing?

You are wrong, what I am doing is showing the cause and effect logic that seems to be a rare phenomenom among US politicians that deal with foreign policy, as well as it seems to be non-existient in drjekyllus' brain.

#18     Jan 1, 2010
  9. Tresor

Tresor

This was my statement in its entirety regarding 911:
    (i) 911 - US support for oppresive regimes in the Middle East and US support of terrorist state of Israel

#19     Jan 1, 2010

10. No, I want you to start listing all the various and diverse reasons that they have given for carrying out their attacks.

The reason for this is to see if you'll realize that they have zero limit on just how far they will go to justifying their acts. And then see if you'll continue to rationalize their acts, once you have listed them.

That's indeed what they've stated. Again, if you'd bother to look into what their grievances are in other countries, you just might use your logic and realize that they are without the social skills and limitations that one must have to be allowed to exist in society.

We imprison/execute murderers and the like because any rational person doesn't want their kind running free in society. They also have their reasons for doing what they do - it could be economic, racial, etc motivation, it doesn't matter - I'd assume that you agree with these laws.

Why should they be treated any different?

Why shouldn't we hunt them down, when they have made their intentions clear, and have validated their intentions by actually doing just that?

#20     Jan 1, 2010