A Strategy Thats Working=Buy The Dips

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Roman Candle, Apr 13, 2009.

1. yeah me too. I waved to Roman when he passed by on the short bus. Hard to spot him with all the drool on the window though.

#11     Apr 16, 2009
  2. Is Stock_Trad3r grooming you to take over his kingdom someday?

#12     Apr 16, 2009
  3. You IDIOTS must not know how to trade. You m ust be part of the 90% who fail.

#13     Apr 16, 2009
  4. Why do you think we recognize a newbie trader such as yourself so easily? Seriously, your advice is not even at the level of Trading for Dummies yet.

Buying dips works, until the bottom falls out of your instrument. It is no particular "edge" and the type of thing that the 90% cling to, along with Gann, Elliott Wave and other gadgets. In fact, many believe that it is better to buy on strength and sell on weakness, as this has shown outperform capability according to some researchers. There is no bargain basement in the markets.

When you say Buy the dips, are you the dip you are referring to?

#14     Apr 16, 2009
  5. Market action for the last 5 weeks supports buying equity weakness, what don't you imbeciles understand.

Let me guess you’re scared!

To think you have more market wisdom because you registered on this forum before someone else tells enough about yourself, to dismiss any further conservation.

#15     Apr 16, 2009

6. The WEEKLY chart of ES is solidly bullish.

801 resistance......became support two weeks later.

830.50 resistance......became support two weeks later.

HOWEVER, the volume is light & declining & I wouldn't buy these higher levels. 872 is a good sell, methinks.

Trading's easy. I wouldn't get too emotional about this. Short term the bulls have the upper hand but face strong resistance near 872, 900 and /or 943, basis June.

--Harold

P.S., DON'T PISS ROMAN OFF! HE COULD GO OFF LIKE A ROM---ERR, NEVERMIND.

#16     Apr 16, 2009
  7. you sound like an alias for stock_trad3r. Got tired of getting hammered under your old alias?

#17     Apr 16, 2009
  8. He's not stocky.

But he IS a "stockbug".

#18     Apr 16, 2009
    #19     Apr 16, 2009
  10. Still working, buy them dips. I have a tip for ya, every morning WFC sells off. Then moves higher till right before the close.

This has been happening like clock work all week. Easy money for now.

#20     Apr 17, 2009