A strategy that is a secret

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by forextrader1990, Jan 20, 2020.

1. My English is weak.
    My thoughts were exactly like what you said. I have 10 years experience. I have learned fundamental analysis. But it never worked. The strategy I have posted here is a secret. Every trader who know this don't publish it.

#11     Jan 20, 2020
  2. Deez

Deez

I disagree. You are trying to discredit an idea worth checking out. In fact, more often than not that is the case on this site. Why can't you just let readers on the forum make up their own minds? I think it has merit.

Now, we can argue all you want about stealth vendors but can we argue about stealth posters that are merely on here to provide content for clicks? How do you decipher and how are they any more credible?

#12     Jan 20, 2020
    MACD and themickey like this.
  3. mskl

mskl

lol

It always comes back.......until it doesn't

great secret

#13     Jan 20, 2020
    lindq likes this.
  4. jys78

jys78

If it works, why are you sharing it here? You do realize once a strategy is known, the edge is gone, right? Why not let it print money while you relax on a beach or whatever you do for fun?

#14     Jan 20, 2020
  5. Deez

Deez

Well, for various reasons some people view trading as a hobby as opposed to a full-time job or get rich quick scheme. The premise of this strategy is a basic principle of trading anyways - why support becomes resistance & why resistance becomes support.

#15     Jan 20, 2020
    forextrader1990 likes this.
  6. themickey

themickey

Thanks for sharing.
    I feel for you that you have gone to some effort to explain a new idea and predominantly all you received in the way of thanks from ET are snide comments.
    Anyhow, I appreciate your contribution.

#16     Jan 20, 2020
  7. I googled trend line break and got 68,300 results. So exactly how is your "strategy" a secret?

#17     Jan 20, 2020
    Handle123 likes this.
  8. fan27

fan27

Let's see a brokerage statement with live trading results...otherwise you are a poser.

#18     Jan 20, 2020
  9. guru

guru

Unfortunately I don’t understand your strategy. I only see some lines and circles that you draw after you know what happened. And I don’t understand how to select the same circles that you did.
    Of course anybody can come up with random secret strategy and then prove it with some lines and circles.
    Maybe you can provide current charts with future price or trend predictions, and do this only once a month for one year. It could be very cool.

#19     Jan 20, 2020
  10. Deez

Deez

I see the losers of E.T. went from "stealth vendor" to "poser".

#20     Jan 20, 2020
    fan27 likes this.