A Strange But Serious Proposition for a Not Yet Profitable Trader

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Swan Noir, Jan 8, 2012.

1. that's because you are a "people person." You don't want to make the trades, you want to be the boss of the people that make the trades.

the traders just want to be left alone, that's why they quit their jobs or got fired

independent trader means you go it alone

90% of people like emg lose, they just lose

unless they can manipulate others or join a herd

#71     Jan 11, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

I don't know if I would say I'm a "people person". LOL. some on this site might argue that. I've never been anybody's boss, let alone traders. I think you have me confused with somebody else. And here in Chicago, traders don't want to be alone, they want to go out drinking. You may be on the wrong site dude.

#72     Jan 11, 2012
  3. nothing wrong with being a "people person" almost every business needs at least one. And the most needed and rare person is the salesman. Nothing happens until someone can sell it.

comraderie among independents is a rare thing.

If you are enjoying that, at one time in my life I would have envied you.

ok, like Swan, I'm out

#73     Jan 11, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

I haven't sold anything since high school. LOL. I'm too honest to be a saleman. And salesmen are not rare dude, there are 100 salesmen probably to every trader out there.

#74     Jan 11, 2012
  5. JB3

JB3

I would have thought the Europeans would be all over this since hostels are everywhere over there. Strange because my German friend just went up and down the West Coast using couchsurfing, and he had a great time.

I had breakfast at the Marriott in Germany last year, and it was like $35. And the nightly rate was $300 at a regular room. The Euro was pretty strong at that time. So I can understand why someone would want to avoid staying at thes hotels over there to save on cost.

Although I think you should offer to pay for the internet connection, weekly stipend to cover the cost of utilities and setup cost of equipment.

#75     Jan 12, 2012
  6. This person is in my opinion mentally ill. How can one believe in his trading and:

a) easily distracted (need to travel/change environment) WTF?
    b) Lack of conviction by not putting every dollar into his trading

Looking for help from others will not alleviate his problem unless his intention is to eat someone's principal.

#76     Nov 3, 2012