A Strange But Serious Proposition for a Not Yet Profitable Trader

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Swan Noir, Jan 8, 2012.

1. so does that mean I should sell 900 of the thousand I already own?

#31     Jan 8, 2012
  2. hkrahra

hkrahra

it may mean that you have nothing to do with your life!

#32     Jan 8, 2012
  3. you may be right, it seems nothing I do has anything to do with my life

#33     Jan 9, 2012
  4. hkrahra

hkrahra

it is too bad...i told you long time ago,that the Earth is not a planet to live on.

#34     Jan 9, 2012
  5. I know, but it was convenient, now I've gotten used to it and am to old to move, but I would not reccomend it (unless you were born here.)

#35     Jan 9, 2012
  6. hkrahra

hkrahra

never too late.as the Earth the middle planet use your market knowledge and the middle fibs numbers to retrace from the Earth to the, at least, upper Lokas-Bhuvar, for e.g...

#36     Jan 9, 2012
  7. emg

emg

don't forget the transportation

[​IMG]

#37     Jan 9, 2012
  8. LOL ... never thought reading the posts from the angry guys who disparage everything and need to flaunt their success (real and/or imagined) could be so damn funny.

I have had a few really nice conversations with new traders from Italy, Spain, Dubai, the UK and Israel. I am sorry to report all the negativity comes from those in the US. But their are a few Americans that have been helpful in their comment. Seems some people understand that wanting to travel while protecting the bankroll is not a mortal sin. In fact it may not be a sin at all ... lol.

#38     Jan 9, 2012
  9. Seems you and Mav74 are among the few who get it. I expected some dumb responses but some of these guys take stupid and ignorant to a whole new level.

#39     Jan 9, 2012
  10. Currencies -- particularly the Euro -- account for a significant portion of my trades so trading the London session could work just fine for me. I don't view life as "if your host learns most of your tricks in two to three weeks". I assume we will talk a number of times and develop a basis for working together.

In fact one of the PM's I have received is from a far more experienced trader than I who believes that another point of view on how he does it might have value to him.

Worst comes to worst? We hop on a plane, come home, turn on the computer ... AND TRADE!!

#40     Jan 9, 2012