A Stock A Day

Discussion in 'Journals' started by ElectricSavant, Mar 15, 2004.

1. ertrader1

ertrader1 Guest

none of you ever state ur capital nor your size in ur "so called" positions..........ur a bunch of clowns, however, MR MARKET is a nice guy, but he is a clown as well.

#11     Mar 17, 2004
  2. Longshot ....he is at his therapist right now ....but I will tell him.

Wifey

#12     Mar 17, 2004
  3. Let me guess , Another 9 to 5 couple trying to gain so ego power by only going long.

I work part time

Whats a matter with these cubical Jocks, not enough paper work to do, not enough TSP reports to file, not enough ass kissing in the corporate office so you gota come and try and show you can play the market?

Electric works at home, when his therapist allows. Sometimes Electric gets worked up, and they put him on meds

What happened....your 401K came back so now you decide to trade ur IRA.

Funny you mention this...actually we made so much money with our trades we underpaid our quarterlies and needed to max out an IRA to save 45% of $6,500.00 invested in a tax credit to reduce the tax due. But I only bring this up...not to brag or defend Electric(Electric is very good at defending himself), but to say that you are partly correct.

Or are you retired and just bord?

Yes, semi-retired and Yes if you mean bored..I am...Electric suffers with other matters....like if we evolved from the monkey why are there still monkeys today? MrMarket and others here might have some answers for Electric. He ponders what seem to be silly meaningless things like the position of items on his desk....or here is one....he calls and spends hours with his mail correcting the spelling of his name or arguing about what the mail says. I remember once him spending hours with ATT for not allowing him to recharge his calling card because he changed credit cards, he made it all the way to the CEO's office......then once at a restaurant the waitress asked him to hand his empty plate to her....what a fiasco....to make a long story short, the entire restaurant was on our side and we didn't pay the bill.....then the next day he goes back and tips the waitress because he felt guilty...oh, he struggles with life. Then when he gets here on ET, I pray he does not go to Tripaks thread(his latest thing)...as he is up all night testing and forgets to go to sleep.....this morning he asked for dinner....

This kinda shit needs to be posted on Yahoo chat bords and one's personal website.

Electric might ask what is the color of your shit?

ET needs a serious pipe cleaning.....to many fucking amatures on this site........

Electric agrees....

Wifey

#13     Mar 17, 2004
  4. I edited the post.....thank you...You see Electric has had a stint of Savant outbreak.....he did not realize that the link did not show his positions.....I am trying to help him, during this time. You see, he can be very unpredictable when he goes off his meds...I must keep track of him....did I tell you about the time he went to the department store and they locked him in? We found him in the Electronics department with a flashlight reading big screen TV manuals

Wifey

#14     Mar 18, 2004
  5. what do you see in him (ES) ??

:-/

#15     Mar 18, 2004
  6. Well....I guess when you size the whole thing up......HE IS ENOURMOUS...My Electric, I love him....

Wifey

#16     Mar 18, 2004
  7. Well...you guys, I got to go listen to the Phil Hendrie Show on the AM radio...(I taped it) Goodnight...

Wifey...

P.S. If Electric comes in here tell him I am at the department store, now where is the flashlight? :)

#17     Mar 18, 2004
  8. check out MY thread in CHAT..

ya cant get any "bigger" or prettier!

ya cant miss it..

larger than live.

;-/

#18     Mar 18, 2004
  9. Kewl thread...I like the lyrics...especially the first set.... :)

Michael B.

#19     Mar 18, 2004
  10. I used to train at Skip Gym in Sweden during the years of 1988-1995 before returning home to the USA.....Call up Roland and ask him if he remembers Spike!

We had a special gym down in the basement....kinda like a boxing gym....well anyways...we had a special homemade fabricated Leg Press machine. It had extra long spindles to load the plates on with....for us big guys...

Well we started loading it......those big double plates....filled it out to the end....I asked a couple of the pencil-necks how much they weighed? and they jumped on at my command...Well it was over 2000 pounds....But its leg press, so I did 10 good reps, as anybody can lift a lot of weight on the leg Press.

Michael B.

#20     Mar 18, 2004