A sterling crash is a godsend

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Debaser82, Oct 19, 2009.

1. With every downtick in Sterling I'm getting closer to considering buying real estate in Britain. As terrible the weather may be.

2. dtan1e

dtan1e

sterling will not crash bc Gordon Brown & Darling holds opposite stances, so they kind of balance each other out, Ben & G on the other hand has managed to nudged Volcker out, so there is nothing from preventing them in orchestrating a dollar freefall just to keep the stock prices up and keep up the image that all is fine and rosy. i've nothing against what they intend but when one is digging into the children's and grandchildren's savings is where its ... no words can describe it

3. morganist

morganist Guest

good article the comments are good too. i tend to read them as much as the article as it adds.

can i ask if you are english debaser.

4. Do either Scotland or SW London

5. .................................................

Actually ....an intelligent strategy regarding real estate...

When people are breaking into grocery stores....and it is televised....time to participate....currencies with hyperbolic rates as well....cash + interest.... CB only....

ie Buenos Aires 2002....for r/e

The key trigger in either case....moves have to be extremely and historically excessive....

Same for most any asset...ie stocks....etc...

ie the latest GS stock play.....buying when no one else had the money....etc....

6. Agreed on the value of comments.

People are really selfeducating themselves with the flaws that come with that obviously.

I'm Belgian by the way.:)