A step back into the Dark Ages

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

What you afraid of Gabby? Hackers? Getting your candy ass kicked?
    Stalkers? A knock on your door late at night...

#51     Aug 26, 2010
  2. What person in his right mind wouldn't welcome such an addition to his social life? :p

As for the "candy ass" part, you really should keep your fantasy life to yourself. Or at least save it for your coming out party.

#52     Aug 26, 2010
  3. You've since retracted it.

#53     Aug 26, 2010
  4. Heterosexual Americans don't think of that term the same way you do.

#54     Aug 26, 2010
  5. I've made a number of errors to which I have owned up in full, both under my current user name and my previous one. The issue you refer to wasn't one of them.

#55     Aug 26, 2010
  6. Including those posing as them?

#56     Aug 26, 2010
  7. You mean the one where you got it wrong, then admitted it, then flip-flopped and tried to obfuscate by accusing me of "false pedantry" for insisting on the Constitution's definition of treason instead of the ever changing definition in your head?

Hoodooman, thank you for the clarification. "Treasonous" should be replaced with "seditious" in the thread title and text. Much appreciated.

As I noted earlier, hoodooman aptly pointed to the distinction between treason and sedition, for which I am grateful. The mistake was mine. Therefore, and I repeat, let's go with sedition.

No. I got it right the first time. You are just too busy engaging in false pedantry to recognize it.

#57     Aug 26, 2010
  8. I'll defer to your expertise in posing as a heterosexual American.

#58     Aug 26, 2010
  9. I already explained why I chose to revert to my original assessment. If you choose to ignore my rationale because doing so better suits your narrative, then you just keep doing whatever floats your boat, just as you always do.

#59     Aug 26, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You have a rationale!?

Funny...I never noticed.

#60     Aug 26, 2010