A step back into the Dark Ages

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Aug 23, 2010.

1. So my complaining about the moderating standards was not enough for you? My outrage was not enough? And yet, whenever I take issue with the conduct here you ridicule me. Let me know when you have that all worked out between your two selves.

#41     Aug 25, 2010
  2. I'm surprised that Lucrum et al don't tell you to mind your own business because you're Canadian.

#42     Aug 25, 2010
  3. I don't read Huffington Post unless someone posts something here. Just like you. And by MSM, I imagine you mean everyone other than the self-contradicting, no-integrity Fox and other Murdoch-like excreta. Wow, you really got me there, eh?

#43     Aug 25, 2010
  4. What outrage? Other than starting out as your typical whiny drama queen self on that thread, I saw you get your ass whipped and admit you were wrong at least twice. Then I saw your meek surrender and zero outrage that Index Piker wasn't banned.

#44     Aug 25, 2010
  5. Hello

Hello

Why would they complain about me, i have been a u.s. citizen for 6 and a half years now, i pay attention to u.s. policy because it effects me.... i dont sit in a foreign country and obsess over u.s. policy like you do.

#45     Aug 25, 2010
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Don't even let those guys get to you about that, Gab. They should be taking it as a compliment that their country gets so much attention. And you should take it as a compliment that you get a rise outta them. And they should take that as a compliment that they care so much about their country. And so on.

Edit: anyways, back on topic, I say, adopt an embryo today!

#46     Aug 25, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

I would be willing to throw 5k into a charity of your choice if you could provide irrefutable proof that you made more pre-tax income then i paid in U.S. taxes last year. How does that sound for you?

#47     Aug 25, 2010
  8. Eight

Eight

... tax them to near-death but leave enough so they buy and sell stocks in their 401k's, we need somebody to take the other side of our trades...

#48     Aug 25, 2010
  9. Interesting. Some of your brethren believe I have never admitted to an error. Perhaps you could set them straight.

#49     Aug 26, 2010
  10. And there we have it. The ubiquitous "blotter." You remind me of a fat, self-satisfied, cigar-chomping "businessman" who reaches into his pocket to show anyone within eyeball distance how much of a cash wad he has. Impressive. And classy. What makes your response truly art is that this thread is about embryonic stem cell research.

Sure, I'm going to both reduce myself to your level, and then plumb the depths of stupidity by revealing my identity to ET's Right Wing crazies for $5k. Wait for it.

#50     Aug 26, 2010