A step back into the Dark Ages

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Aug 23, 2010.

1. omega coming out in support of a one party state just like his soviet heros!!

#31     Aug 24, 2010
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Wouldn't that depend on who "they" is?

Most people I know think the left are mentally challenged/damaged.

#32     Aug 24, 2010
  3. I think Gayfly was repeatedly dropped on its head as a baby.

#33     Aug 24, 2010
  4. As an atheist, how do you think I feel about any and all religions? Go ahead, guess.

The US is a key player in R&D. It has some of the finest scientists in the world. It would be a tragedy to impose arbitrary restraints on such minds whose collective brilliance and imagination can have a meaningful impact on everyone everywhere. It's a global village, in case you haven't noticed. And why the question? Do you wish to discuss Canadian politics? Let me know when you're ready.

#34     Aug 24, 2010
  5. Most people you know don't think. They just regurgitate what Fox tells them.

#35     Aug 24, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Like YOUR regurgitation of Huff and Puff Post, MSM, and your favorite U.S. liberals?

I'm gonna have a beer while you contemplate your next self embarrassing one liner.

#36     Aug 24, 2010
  7. I just reviewed your thread, Gayfly:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=194839

Index Piker wasn't banned and not a peep from Baron, despite the thread you started in feedback in your pathetic attempt to ban him.

So why haven't you gone back on the thread to demand accountability? Why haven't you accused Baron of being "an appeaser of both racism and treasonous musings and sentiments" and "a sorry excuse for an American" as you've accused others?

Come on Gayfly. What's the problem? Hypocrite!

#37     Aug 24, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

So then how do you feel about taxing the shit out of these people who are a "key player in the R&D" for the rest of the world???

#38     Aug 24, 2010
  9. Hello

Hello

You mean "arbitrary restraints" such as higher taxes?

#39     Aug 24, 2010
  10. Ah yes. Would be much better to have the left-only media outlets for news. Would be much simpler to only have news which supports one party, just like the golden age of soviet rule... Ahhh, just make you cream your panties doesn't it Gabby?

#40     Aug 24, 2010