A step back into the Dark Ages

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Whereas I rendered a colorful opinion, you misinterpreted it as a directive. Admittedly, I was not aware of the full extent of your comprehension deficit. Please accept my apologies, and be sure to sign your donor card.

#21     Aug 24, 2010
  2. This from the one who accused someone of treason without even knowing what it meant. :p

#22     Aug 24, 2010
  3. After all this time, have you yet subjected the thug who wants your president dead to your false pedantry? Please be sure to sign your donor card.

#23     Aug 24, 2010
  4. False pedantry? Take your phony "false pedantry" and shove it. The Constitution defines treason in the U.S., not you.

Have you accused Baron of being "an appeaser of both racism and treasonous musings and sentiments" and "a sorry excuse for an American" because he didn't ban Index Piker?

#24     Aug 24, 2010
  5. So I'm guessing your implicit answer to my question is "no." As for my response to your question, if Index Piker was neither warned nor banned for his outrageous comments, then yes, that would be my conclusion regarding Baron and/or this site's administration.

Please be sure to sign your donor card.

#25     Aug 24, 2010
  6. Eight

Eight

Gabfly is a ruthless son of a bitch!! Wants to sell Christians for parts... True to the Liberal "space" he occupies, ruthless in the acquisition of power and weak kneed in the face of evil, that describes atheists all over the political spectrum I suppose...

The anti abortion crowd are similar too, how do they get so screwed up mentally over a single issue??

#26     Aug 24, 2010
  7. Mnphats

Mnphats

http://www.cihi.ca/cihiweb/dispPage.jsp?cw_page=services_corrfaq_e

"In 2004, there were 417 deceased organ donors."

Wow, that's pathetic. Signed your donor card?

#27     Aug 24, 2010
  8. The difference is that mine is a tongue-in-cheek opinion, whereas the religious scum who wish to impose their arbitrary values on the rest of society are seeking to do so through legislation. See the difference?

#28     Aug 24, 2010
  9. Well you must detest islam then because the whole religion as a whole is about controlling everything and submitting to the will of allah.

BTW- You are a canadian, why are you so obsessed with the US?

#29     Aug 24, 2010
  10. What would be your conclusion?

#30     Aug 24, 2010