A step back into the Dark Ages

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Aug 23, 2010.

1. in addition to being criminal, unethical, hateful, resentful, conniving and most importantly dishonest.

#11     Aug 24, 2010
  2. Eight

Eight

who's more arbitrary, that's the big question I have... Christian Churches are just women's clubs that are dominated by Religious Spirits, decades of investigation on my part into the Bible truth's and the churches led me to that knowledge.. so apologizing for all the arbitrary Christians is a big waste of time really, they won't change anytime soon... doesn't mean they are wrong about everything, they are right about lots of things but the Constitution is the law of the land and it sure doesn't seem to say anything about restricting Moslems unless they insist on Sharia law, which they, in their ridiculous mentality actually try to institute...

#12     Aug 24, 2010
  3. Are you talking about Rod Blagojevich, Charlie Rangel, Maine Waters, Barney Frank, William "bribe money in the freezer" Jefferson, Barack Hussein Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, etc., and all your other libtard idols?

#13     Aug 24, 2010
  4. This thread is about the freedom of research for the betterment of mankind, without scientists having to tie one hand behind their back to appease brain dead religious drones who choose to impose their arbitrary values on everyone and not only upon themselves. Drones who hold back scientific advancement because they regard microscopic embryos as full-fledged human beings. Drones whose highest and best value would arguably be in the parts aftermarket.

#14     Aug 24, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Reminds me of the brain dead liberal drones who choose to impose their arbitrary values on everyone.

#15     Aug 24, 2010
  6. Please don't forget to sign your donor card.

#16     Aug 24, 2010
  7. This is why "people" like you need to be stopped. You accused someone of treason without even knowing what it meant and now you think you know who should be used as spare parts for the unenlightened. You're a pathetic joke.

#17     Aug 24, 2010
  8. Really? Don't guys like you believe in prayer and the Invisible Hand? So intervention is only appropriate when it specifically suits you?

#18     Aug 24, 2010
  9. No. I was correct. His actions may not have been treasonous, but his comments certainly were. Wishing for the assassination of your president is a treasonous sentiment. And yet, here you are, criticizing me rather than the thug who wants your president dead. Thanks for the insight, drone. Please be sure to sign your donor card.

#19     Aug 24, 2010
  10. Again we see that lying is your default position.

I asked you at least 5 times to explain how Index Piker's exact quote met the specific definition of treason but you dodged it every time.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2926168#post2926168

You started a whole thread about it and the comment didn't even warrant him being banning from ET.

And now you think you should decide who should be used for spare parts? :p

#20     Aug 24, 2010