A star is born

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gabfly1, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Her final performance:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iiM9QVdJyVQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iiM9QVdJyVQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I think this little girl will go home with the prize. I think all four contestants did very well in the finals, and I am surprised that Prince Poppycock was buzzed by the moronic Piers Morgan. Poppycock's operatic performance of Nessun Dorma was world class.

#41     Sep 15, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

I agreed with Piers that prince poopycock shot himself in the foot with that performance, the whole thing about him was his flambouyant over the top shows, then he tried to get all serious and dropped the huge production at the end. That girl is a lock now, but i think that defying gravity, and prince poppy cock will will still find a way onto a vegas stage at some point.

#42     Sep 15, 2010
  3. I edited my previous post before I saw yours, adding a reference to Prince Poppycock. I disagree with Morgan. Although his final performance was not as "fun" as his previous ones, it was nevertheless a world class performance of Nessun Dorma. I don't think anyone has a chance of beating little Jackie, but I don't think Prince Poppycock deserved to by buzzed by any stretch of the imagination. He is a serious operatic talent.

#43     Sep 15, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

Even though i disagree in terms of princepoppycocks performance, I still agree that piers is a horses ass for buzzing him in the final, any person with an ounce of decency would just bite their tongue at that point and bullshit a little, it is up to America to decide at that point why would you try to sway America in the final? Piers sewered prince poppycock pretty hard on that one.

#44     Sep 15, 2010
  5. Okay. I can live with that.

#45     Sep 15, 2010