A star is born

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gabfly1, Aug 11, 2010.

1. While I like Michael Grimm, I think it will come down to either Jackie or Prince Poppycock. And if I had to bet, I'd go with the little missy. Michael entertains and he does so very well, whereas Poppycock dazzles. However, Jackie is downright enchanting. But I agree, it is not a lock. You just never know.

As an aside, I think Grasso the magician is noteworthy and has a shot at making it into the top 4.

#31     Sep 8, 2010
  2. #4 will be brother sister dancers or the dude on the bike. My gut says the dancers.

#32     Sep 8, 2010
  3. I agree both of those acts were very impressive. But I still think Grasso has a better chance at a place in the top 4. We'll find out tonight. :)

#33     Sep 8, 2010
  4. apama1

apama1

I vote for Jackie. I'm her fan

#34     Sep 8, 2010
  5. Now this is a damned Showman!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WaIeDBjfPYk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WaIeDBjfPYk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:cool:

#35     Sep 9, 2010
  6. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

LOL... Jackie is great, but please don't put "Mr Poppycock" ever again.

#36     Sep 9, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

What is the name of this song? In my mind, there has always been something incredibly peaceful in listening to talented female opera singers, that same peace can be found in the eyes of an innocent child, so when you combine the 2 this girl is guaranteed success. Beauty in innocence is not something which can be matched by showmanship IMO.

Do you know the name of this song? Ave Maria didnt come out yet but it will eventually...

#37     Sep 10, 2010
  8. She sang Pie Jesu.

#38     Sep 10, 2010
  9. Oh wow. That girl will certainly go places.

I couldn't believe the voice was coming from her, but it does.

A star is indeed born. She's got my vote and a 5 stars to go with that. :)

#39     Sep 11, 2010