A star is born

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gabfly1, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

He definately has stage presence, when he talked to the judges, you can tell he was meant to be there.

We definately got to start launching insults at some point, this is becoming unnerving...... I dont know what to do, im ready to start lobbing insults at MYSELF if this doesnt change real quick.... :)

#21     Sep 7, 2010
  2. As compelling as that sounds, and whereas I might otherwise be willing to pay good money to see you do so, let's resolve to keep this thread clean. :D

#22     Sep 7, 2010
  3. Hello

Hello

I will agree to that and want to go a step further, if you are willing to agree to never pull personal insults and only debate the topic at hand i will also agree to not pull personal insults and only debate the topic at hand. Regardless of the thread, i dont like getting angry and i dont think you do either.

#23     Sep 7, 2010
  4. A worthwhile consideration, and one that could go far provided others are willing to play. I'm willing to clean the slate with just about anyone, but I reserve the right to respond in kind. Fair enough?

#24     Sep 7, 2010
  5. jem

jem

that does not look like live singing to me.

#25     Sep 7, 2010
  6. I disagree, but thanks for your input. Did you not see how she actually made a very small error at the last second of the very last note of her second performance, and how it immediately reflected on her face for just an instant? Don't misunderstand me, the error was inconsequential and her performance was incredible, but that fleeting incident confirms its authenticity.

#26     Sep 7, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

I doubt anyone else will be willing to play but i am, i dont want any more direct insults, feel free to say what you want politically but no more insults, or direct insulrs from either side. I was enlightened this weekend when i went home to visit a friend of my dads who was dying, and the only thing he ever said to my dad and me was not to get so worked up over things...... there really is no point in any of the shit we let get the better of us on this site. Do you really want to live angry? i sure dont......I know when i left on friday i was pissed off and i made a point of it in that thread, but it is all pointless...... do what you want, i will never insult you again, i promise. There is no point anymore in letting this site work you/me into an legitimate anger over each other, i make jokes like the geico commercial but actual anger is useless.

#27     Sep 7, 2010
  8. Wise words, and well put.

#28     Sep 7, 2010
  9. Her third performance:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SnSEdl5GPG4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SnSEdl5GPG4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#29     Sep 8, 2010
  10. As amazing as little Jackie is, I don't think she is a lock. Michael Grimm, the Mississippi Soul singer may just pull it off, and Prince Poppycock is the hands down best showman in decades.

:cool:

#30     Sep 8, 2010