a solution to US china trade imbalance

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by traderzhangSan, Mar 19, 2010.

1. the vietnamese said the same thing about us

#31     Mar 22, 2010
  2. Lethn

Lethn

+1

They hardly bloody pick fights like the U.S do actually, I think the only real problem I've seen them have with is Tibet.

Frankly I'm amazed no one has gone and kicked the U.S' ass yet for how obnoxiously imperialistic their government is behaving.

#32     Mar 22, 2010
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

True enough.

But there is a distinction in that conflict. The U.S. military had the will and the ability, the U.S. civilian leadership did not.

Some would also suggest that Vietnam was in fact a proxy war between the US and China.

Would our current leadership possess the stones to see any conflict through? Seems like they are killing alot of Taliban lately and taking the fight to Khandahar so I have no complaints.

I have no clue how we are doing in Iraq because the MSM simply stopped covering Iraq. Are we still there in great numbers?

#33     Mar 22, 2010
  4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Handling China will only require the "reserves" :D

[​IMG]

#34     Mar 22, 2010
  5. Depends on how many of the missile components were made in China ;)

#35     Mar 22, 2010
  6. Democrats love to say that wealthy Americans have to pay their "fair share of taxes". Please explain to me how it is fair for almost half of Americans who have the lowest incomes to pay little or no federal income tax while people who earn over $171,000 have to pay 1/3 of all the money they earn in federal income tax, not to mention state tax and personal property tax. Don't we all drive on the same roads, send our kids to the same public schools, have our property protected by the same fire and police departments and have our freedom protected by the same military? How is it fair that half of Americans pay nothing or next to nothing for these services while wealthy Americans pay $80,000 or more every year?

A consumption tax is the fairest tax of all because everyone pays something for the benefit of living in the US. Since the wealthy spend more money, they will still pay more in taxes. Maybe if all the poor people had to pay something to live in this country, they would stop pretending to look for a job while they collect their unemployment check every week, try a little harder in school and put a little effort into doing quality work to get a promotion or a pay raise. Too many people in this country seem to want something for nothing. All politicians have to do to win an election is to keep promising more free money for every group that supports them. This mentality has ruined our country and has brought us to the brink of financial ruin. We have only ourselves to blame for this lazy attitude, not the Chinese.

#36     Mar 22, 2010
  7. TGregg

TGregg

Don't worry about that, it's coming. Not to replace income tax or any other tax of course, but as a brand new set of sparkling revenue for Dear Leader.

http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=5006

#37     Mar 22, 2010
  8. #38     Mar 23, 2010