A solution for cheap labor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Aug 2, 2011.

1. byteme

byteme

Stating the obvious I know but:

percentage of GDP != percentage of income

#11     Aug 2, 2011
  2. My response is supported by the nation's high unemployment rate, low GDP, high oil & commodity prices, employers' unwillingness to hire due to taxes & regulation, etc etc. You need to look at the big picture, comrade! [​IMG]

#12     Aug 2, 2011
  3. Eight

Eight

Actually tech advancement was creating jobs up until the recession of the early '70's, that was the first jobless recovery and they all have been progressively more jobless after that... so the Public Sector got th idea that they could tax the living shit out of us and it wouldn't make much difference in the '60's... they see something they can ride and they jump on with spurs... but that's not working at all anymore. I'd love to see them all lose their golden parachute-style retirement plans as the bloated Public Sector slowly spirals back into the shithole that spawned it...

#13     Aug 2, 2011
  4. There always has been and always will be poverty.

Future jobs will be in programing the robots, building the robots, servicing the robots, (actually the last two will probably be done by robots) and owning the robots.

Those who understand this will prosper. Those who don't ... won't. It is that simple. Life is tough deal with it.

#14     Aug 2, 2011
  5. Now is that really true?

#15     Aug 2, 2011