A social networking dot com worth $50,000,000,000????

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Jan 3, 2011.

1. It's called tracking through cookies and hidden microsoft temporary files and Log files not too many know about. I use ccleaner each and everytime after I visit a website.

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

#11     Jan 3, 2011
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Just downloaded it. Thank you!!!

#12     Jan 3, 2011
  3. these are professional stock pushers(goldman sachs) some investment banks even push worthless stocks...i'm sure they can find th suckers list in the mutual funds or institutionals who buy these ipo with other people's money..goldman sachs has network of hedge funds pensions to push these ipos. and pay the funds to buy these ipos. goldman sachs gets 10% minimum commission for underwriting plus free shares. for pushing the ipo to their sucker clients.

#13     Jan 3, 2011
  4. I am a natural bear- when the instrument hits new lows keep selling bounces- on a 3:1 risk reward ratio

#14     Jan 3, 2011
  5. The problem with your line of thinking is that by the time a company finds out about what people like and put it into "production", the fad had already faded.

#15     Jan 3, 2011
  6. noone3

noone3

:) +1 like!

#16     Jan 3, 2011
  7. the facebook geek gives me the creeps

makes Bill Gates look positively macho.

no pictures required

#17     Jan 3, 2011
  8. social sites seem like something that will come and go like fashion trends or favorite restaurants and bars.

remember when everyone was gonna build a geocities webpage? then a blog? then a myspace page? now a facebook page? then a ________?

Perhaps mobile apps will alter this landscape?

#18     Jan 3, 2011
  9. Though I generally wish success to all, I admit I would love to see this slimy company crash and burn!

#19     Jan 3, 2011
  10. I agree with the original post.

1. But we do not live in a world of real value, we live in a world of perceived value.

2. Facebook could be looking to go public this year.

3. Goldman likes to make money

4. I like to make money.

5. If facebook goes public since it is so well known world wide it would be like google going public again. It will make all early investors so much money that after they cashout they would not really care if facebook ever makes $5 billion a year in profits let alone $50 billion.

6. Its all about what the company will make early investors. Think like an investor!

#20     Jan 3, 2011