A soccer dad's quiet moment with family

Discussion in 'Politics' started by james_bond_3rd, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Gord

Gord

Ahh... the third sign of a liberal in defeat - claiming that a question has been answered when it has only been avoided. This was Ratboy's favorite way of waving a white flag... [​IMG]

#31     Oct 22, 2008
  2. There you retard, i'm answering too fast for your feeble brain.
    The second part of your quote is false and misleading. A 10 sec clip out of context is meaningless.

Parents who take their children to Church are good people. Jesus doesn't belong to the White southerner, to each their style of worship.
    I attended a baptism service and witnessed some crazy shit. I didn't associate the people who took me there with the most extreme elements of the service.

Get a grip, people

Did you read my answer about WHO ousted Trent Lott.
    I'm also embarrassed at the ease with which I wipe the floor with you. no wonder you're the party of Dan Quayle and Sarah Palin, the genetics are there :)

#32     Oct 22, 2008
  3. For the sake of argument, I will take this seriously and answer it.

1. If you are talking about Iran, then America bashing in a church is the social norm. Bringing your children to the American bashing church, if you're an Iranian, reflects the same "family values" that GOP so proudly touts in past elections (but not in this election - McCain is no shining example of "family values").

2. If you are talking about churches in the US, are you talking about the Methodist Church that opposed integration? Or are you talking about Francis Schaeffer who denounced America and even called for the violent overthrow of the US government, and then was invited to lunch with presidents Ford, Reagan and Bush, Sr.?

#33     Oct 22, 2008
  4. Gord

Gord

Only a Kool Aid drinker would assert what you do.

Barack Obama doesn't agree with you - he threw Wright under the bus.

Lott was treated horribly by the Democrats and their syncophantic press allies, and some Republicans caved to the pressure.

There are two standards - think Foley and Mahoney.

#34     Oct 22, 2008
  5. Gord

Gord

Were you born naturally stupid or do you really have to work at it?

#35     Oct 22, 2008
  6. Geez, you can't take a serious answer. Why didn't you say so?

#36     Oct 22, 2008
  7. Gord

Gord

Please... you are not fooling anyone... [​IMG]

#37     Oct 22, 2008

8. James, wasting your time. political hacks with no intellectual honesty, even less moral integrity.

#38     Oct 22, 2008
  9. FOLEY Fucked CHILDREN. of course, it's another standard.

#39     Oct 22, 2008
  10. BTW, here is a riddle:

Ripping God apart.

The answer is the name of a poster here. :D

#40     Oct 22, 2008