A soccer dad's quiet moment with family

Discussion in 'Politics' started by james_bond_3rd, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Gord

Gord

What kind of normal family takes their kids to a church full of members that cheer racism and America bashing?!?

Barack and Michelle are racist, America haters and are teaching their children to think the same way... [​IMG]

#11     Oct 22, 2008
  2. I wonder if he walks the sidelines asking the wealthy Dads to help out the less fortunate Dads?

#12     Oct 22, 2008
  3. Hey look at that James Bone 3rd might have realized what a little bitch he was.

#13     Oct 22, 2008
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm guessing plenty. But I'll gladly concede, IF you can PROVE otherwise.

#14     Oct 22, 2008
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Probably, it is his calling you know.

#15     Oct 22, 2008
  6. Huh? I didn't need to go there, and I didn't go there. There were other problems in this family.

The sister's divorce and especially the viciousness of Palins' attack on the ex inlaw was only one of the indications that the family was having problems. How about Sarah's alleged affair with Todd's business partner? How about the alleged drinking problems in the family?

#16     Oct 22, 2008
  7. Wow the GOP apologists are out in force. They sure don't like "family values." What a bunch of hypocrites.

#17     Oct 22, 2008
  8. Gord

Gord

Please explain to me the "family values" that lead a mother and father to take their young children to a church with members that cheer racism and America bashing from the pulpit?!? :confused:

#18     Oct 22, 2008
  9. So what do you have to say to Gord James Bond 3rd? Oh wait all you can do is spew party hatred instead of making any type of defense.

#19     Oct 22, 2008
  10. I don't give a rat's ass about Obama taking his kids to a soccer game or beating his wife.

What I care about if people not lecturing me about "family values" when their own families are "fragile" the least to say.

#20     Oct 22, 2008