A snitch is still a Snitch.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by zdreg, May 3, 2020.

Do these snithchers deserve to get exposed?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. zdreg

zdreg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-rule-breakers-fear-retaliation-release.html
    "St. Louis County had urged the community to share details of anyone not following guidelines in response to the coronavirus pandemic and noted in the terms and conditions that information may be shared publicly.

However some people may not have read the small print submitted tips via an online form and email from the end of March.

Many had asked for their communications to remain private."
    above is small part of article.

people are quite stupid in their actions.

Nobert and vanzandt like this.
  2. Nobert

Nobert

From the article :

'I'm worried about someone showing up at my door, showing up at my workplace or me getting fired for doing what is right,' a tipster said.

1. During WW2, there were snithchers, and because of them, families would end up in gas chambers. They thought, that they were doing what is right.
    2. Some folks, buys lottery tickets, and based on their calculations on success rate, they are doing what is right.
    3. Again, in WW2, there was a man, called Einstein, who refused to sign the docs and join the development of a nuclear weapon for the nazis. Not only that he fled the Germany to US, but also helped the US instead, to develop the atom bomb. He thought that he was doing what is right.

Here's the riddle :

Which number of the 3, has as much of intellect, as the all remaining examples combined, with the article including.
    (ironically, the category from the right answer, was the only one, who was really doing that which was right thing to do)

Last edited: May 3, 2020