A single anonymous market manipulator caused bitcoin to top $20,000 two years ago, study shows

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by trader99, Nov 4, 2019.

1. trader99

trader99

Onra and Nobert like this.
  2. destriero

destriero

2019-11-04_11-07-47.png

_eug_, johnarb, nooby_mcnoob and 2 others like this.
  3. zdreg

zdreg

Reminds me of the old days in silver circa 1980.
    [​IMG]

Who tried to corner the crypto coin market and then got their heads handed to them?

trader99 likes this.
  4. henry76

henry76

Bitcoin , shot up , I suspect far less manipulated than just a lot of "people" buying, I mean how do you manipulate without buying , and how is buying manipulating ?

5. RedDuke

RedDuke

Very easy. You “buy” with tethers that are created our thin air. It is that simple.

6. henry76

henry76

What's a tether? ( I already know what thin air is thanks )

7. RedDuke

RedDuke

Just google USDT

8. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Yes there's market manipulators in Bitcoin, just like there's market manipulators in whatever stock market you go to. Get over it, and learn to trade with the manipulators or get rekkted.

9. henry76

henry76

Very true , in fact any buying or selling will influence the market to a larger or lesser extent , profiting from actual buying or selling from the simple action of buying or selling is a little harder , and as for Red Duke's buying "tether" to raise Bitcoin's price , that doesn't make sense , tether would reduce buying of bitcoin as it was introduced from "thin air", as it competes for buyers, increases supply of cryptocurrencies.

10. MrKJoe

MrKJoe

So BTC only depends on Whales going crazy?

#10     Nov 5, 2019