A scalping ECN Forex broker?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by pabmove, Dec 7, 2008.

1. They look pretty scammy to me. FWIW.

#21     Jan 4, 2009
  2. pabmove

pabmove

I thought ET was a place for professionals talking serious shop about trading. Reaver, you're not one of them.

I've noticed that most people who talk aggressively about high ECN commissions are in fact the market maker brokers themselves drumming biz for themselves. Maybe Reaver is MM or hopefully he is just a muppet who woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

I rather pay for commission rather than having the 'chance' of being targeted. This makes sense. This thread is about looking for a good reasonable ECN broker with good executions, if I want to pay for high commission thats up to me isn't it?

I wish I could waste your O2 so you cease to exist and stop wasting everyones time

I love this site. A real eye opener!

#22     Jan 4, 2009

3. I tried to be professional until you decided to be cute and and display your ignorance.

A site for professional traders? I trade for a living, it pays my bills. That makes me a professional trader. What about you?

#23     Jan 4, 2009
  4. pabmove

pabmove

Professional asshole or professional dickwad?

#24     Jan 4, 2009
  5. Good luck in your FX scalping career.

You really need to be careful if you aren't able to understand the implications of paying high commissions as a scalper.

No need in picking on you anymore...with the attitude and naivety you are displaying you will have plenty of pain soon enough.

Hopefully that won't happen. It doesn't have to be that way. Hopefully you will continue studying and papertrading until you understand the business enough to make informed decisions with your money.

#25     Jan 4, 2009
  6. pabmove

pabmove

Thank you teacher! I didn't realize you were giving free lessons.

At least this recent post of your is better than your last post

Quotes from last Reaver post:

Go fuck yourself...

goddamn stupid...

Starting to make a little sense yet, moron...

Fucking retard...

OMG! What a Reaver moron

#26     Jan 5, 2009
  7. LOL

Nah I just realized you are going to be contributing to my next vacation so I wanted to be nice to you out of appreciation. See you in the market. Fuckstick.

#27     Jan 5, 2009
  8. pabmove

pabmove

Now that's the Reaver we know and love. :D

Actually, I'm curious whether you just woke on the wrong side of the bed today or you really are a tremendous muppet. I'm voting for the latter.

I'm having fun but I think you're getting angry. Do you want a dummy?

#28     Jan 5, 2009
  9. If you two can't get along I am turning this car around and were all going home....I've had it!!

#29     Jan 5, 2009
  10. LOL Good luck with your retail spot FX scalping (lol) adventures. In case you're not around much in the future...thanks for the liquidity.

Seriously, don't bother responding, it's becoming apparent you're just another multi-handle troll...you sound strikingly familiar...

#30     Jan 5, 2009