• S&P 500 Index Headed for `Stiff Correction,' AMP Says: Technical Analysis

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 16, 2009.

1. 14:30 PM seems like devil army covering their longs (-: .......

#41     Oct 21, 2009
  2. Here comes the afternoon ramp up....er....whoa, wait a second. Looks like HAL9000 programming is backwards. Buy, HAL!

#42     Oct 21, 2009
  3. Passengers please fasten your safety belts.

#43     Oct 21, 2009
  4. Corelio

Corelio

Indeed, it is truly amazing. It is also amazing that if these individuals were to actually manage money or trade for a living...they would not make a dime on such predictions.

#44     Oct 21, 2009
  5. When experts (drips under pressure) start talking divergences, they lose all credibility. So called divergences can go on, and on, and on, and on, and on......

#45     Oct 21, 2009
  6. noddyboy

noddyboy

as I said long stocks long even more gold. Up day today like most other days. I am giving it away here but most are too proud to listen. Lol.

#46     Oct 21, 2009
  7. We are getting closer, it could happen today vol was high and the vix up 7%

#47     Oct 22, 2009

8. all they are after now is to hit the trail stops so they get an extension by that.

If shorts do not defend their position then it will happen.

its good to have an eye on the open interest on where market closes today.

#48     Oct 22, 2009
  9. How do you read the open interest?
    thusrday and friday were very volityl, but I think there is a lot of room for the down side
    Take a look at the weekend edition of freetradingvideos.com for a complete market analisys.
    I'm bearish on the nenergy sector I think the dollar is going to rally for a little while

#49     Oct 25, 2009
  10. #50     Oct 25, 2009