• S&P 500 Index Headed for `Stiff Correction,' AMP Says: Technical Analysis

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 16, 2009.

1. well you were wrong and lost your bet. Selloff into the close, not far from the day's lows. By the way, I was not predicting I simply looked at market action and after BoA numbers came out there really was no reason to prop up the market back to unchanged. By the way, the market looks very top heavy, each time heavyweights came out with good numbers the market sold off, even beating expectations is not enough anymore, so it seems...

#21     Oct 16, 2009
  2. hmm???

I guess you loaded your long guns a little early buddy...

#22     Oct 16, 2009
  3. And to think that you have been flat-out BEARISH for the last 400 points in the S&P is downright hilarious.

You are by far . . . the biggest CONTRARY TOOL that ET has ever seen!

Congratulations!
    :D

#23     Oct 19, 2009
  4. Who freaking knows where this market is going. I'm all in on the bullish side and every time I think it's a top it turns into a support.

#24     Oct 19, 2009
  5. S2007S

S2007S

Market gets pushed up 100+ points and just rests there throughout the entire day.

#25     Oct 19, 2009
  6. S2007S

S2007S

Because those last 400 s$p points were due to government intervention, if the fed and government never put trillions into the market the s$p would still be under 700.

They spent trillions of dollars while the dollar has become worthless to prop up an economy that cant find any other way to get out of its own way. Everyone is all cheers now, but once reality kicks in and fed takes away the "SPIKED" punch bowl and the fed actually starts to raise rates you will see how the economy WILL REALLY ACT THEN.

Right now everything is all smoke and mirrors. Surprised you don't understand that.

#26     Oct 19, 2009
  7. What does that add to the thread? Have you never seen that chart before?

#27     Oct 19, 2009
  8. He has no idea what he's doing.

He's just some college kid posting on ET in between his classes... He's been BEARISH for the last 400 points in the S&P and blames it all on the government, blah, blah, blah...

He clearly wouldn't know how to make MONEY IN THE MARKET if his life depended on it!

:p

#28     Oct 19, 2009
  9. What I understand ( contrary to you ) is that PRICE means everything. You obviously have no clue about technical analysis, about trading breakouts, let alone confirming and identifying a TREND.

I doubt you could make money trading the market if your life depended on it.

You keep blathering on like a total idiot . . . blah, blah, blah, could have, would have, should have . . . and the FACT of the matter is that you missed a 60% RALLY.

#29     Oct 19, 2009
  10. S2007S

S2007S

Nice response...

:p

#30     Oct 19, 2009