A review of Timmay's hedge fund book

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by timvodas, Sep 4, 2007.

1. *whew* still the #1 short biased fund, that's comforting to know.....Even though you have lost 36% over the last 19 months or so....I am sure your investors' respective banks will be sure to clear their checks since you are still the #1 short biased fund. :confused: :confused:

Sorry, but I don't think the banks are going to give bonus points for that one.

You LOST money for your investors. Lots of it.

Basically you are equating yourself to 90% of all traders who fail....whoopty doo.....why do you think you are particularly qualified to offer advice to anyone?

Because your mommy and daddy gave you money to play with in the tech boom? That makes you more knowledgeable on trading than anyone else in the 90% who will lose their money?

I just don't understand your logic...why do you think you are so qualified to give advice?

I seriously cannot figure it out.

You say you don't tout yourself as a guru or market genius, but yet you are insistent on the fact that you have advice to offer to other traders....what? on how not to lose? I don't get it.

The only thing you can offer is that maybe people who are given large sums of money from their mommy and daddy should learn to actually trade instead of throwing their money into the market blindly ( a tactic similar to what we in the military biz call the "Spray and Pray").

Though I believe acceptance of this fact will drastically lower your target audience, as most people I know don't get 3 million bucks for their birthday party.

You remind me of one those little girls on this show my sisters watch called "my sweet 16" ....they keep thinking they are above other people for some reason, I guess just because they have money....but really its laughable how hard they are having to lie to convince themselves they are a unique snowflake.

#61     Sep 4, 2007
  2. ha ha ha

#62     Sep 4, 2007
  3. I bet Timmay and his leprechaun friend will have quite the birthday present for you.

#63     Sep 4, 2007
  4. hehehe...good points Reaver.....but now Timmay wants to "teach and educate".....

#64     Sep 4, 2007
  5. Sisepuede, you are a total moron. I didn't ask for this attention, but since it's been thrust upon me--I'm going to do all I can to be helpful and entertaining for those who don't have the same grasp on the market that you do.

#65     Sep 4, 2007
  6. spinoza

spinoza

hhhmmmmmm.....
    Timmay says "I didn't ask for this attention" but he is paying to be an ET sponsor, so he can promote some stupid book.

(Now Timmay will tend to lie now and then, maybe this is another example......)

#66     Sep 4, 2007
  7. Wow, what I was referring to here was that I didn't ask for tens of thousands of emails from people who were inspired by my story on Wall Street Warriors. But now that I've gotten them and gotten tired of responding to all of them (it takes up too much of my time!), this book answers everybody collecitvely how I trade, all my experiences, etc.

#67     Sep 4, 2007
  8. Funny that you keep calling me that....

Everyone here knows who I am. Except you.

You're close though. I'll give you that.

Yeah like Spinoza said....you didn't "ask" for the attention- you PAID for it.

#68     Sep 4, 2007
  9. Sispuede, I PAID for my sponsorship on ET AFTER I got all the attention from my TV show. Now that I have a product to sell, you're damn right I'm gonna promote it. Ever take a logic class?

#69     Sep 4, 2007
  10. spinoza

spinoza

Timmay,
    It would not hurt our feelings if you just went away. Baron could refund your sponsor fee.

Everybody here at ET knows you are self-publishing a book. So, we can "learn" from the book and you could leave ET. (Just a nice thought...)

#70     Sep 4, 2007