A review of Timmay's hedge fund book

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by timvodas, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Dude, go for it, need to follow-up on it!!

You are a natural....much better than some of the no-talent bums like Sykes!!

#251     Sep 14, 2007
  2. Timmay,
    I do not know if you are still pretending to be the "brutally honest guy"; but if you are still "open/honest", then please forward all WSW info to this Jay dude. He could help pick up your slack on that TV thing you do....

Thanks!!

#252     Sep 14, 2007
  3. You got it bud, here's the producer's call for for season 2 people, although you missed the deadline by about 6 months:

http://www.dealbreaker.com/2007/02/give_us_tim_sykes_or_give_us_d_1.php

#253     Sep 14, 2007
  4. #254     Sep 14, 2007
  5. Ha, I'll be brutally honest and say the producers would never let him on the show. they've already taken enough crap for having one loudmouth young guy on---I think they've learned their lesson and are sticking to more conservative people now.

#255     Sep 14, 2007
  6. Yeah, you are the goofy stupid trader-guy....
    Someone needs to pick up your slack and make you look competent(very difficult task)....

Seriously, you are the "helping brutally honest guy" here on ET; you know just "want to help everybody".....

You could set something up for Jay if you really wanted to help a fellow ETer.....(but we know the Real You)

#256     Sep 14, 2007
  7. Sispuede, just wait--you don't know any of the details...

#257     Sep 14, 2007
  8. ET readers: After Timmay bought over 100K of worthless CYGT stock for his "Fund", he then also LOANED another 75K to these losers and also bought more stock, with his "Hedge Fund" investors money.

Tim, you are a dumb-ass for giving more money to those CYGT losers as a loan from your "Hedge Fund". You should be in jail for that! Your investors should sue for refund, and you know what an incompetent fool you are!

Tim, there is no lesson in your Fuck-Ups for us at ET; We are Not As Stupid as You!!! We would NEVER LOAN Money to a losing pink-sheet company!!

#258     Sep 14, 2007
  9. Only problem is that your numbers are all off. Read the book dude, then feel free to criticize all u want, just stop lying.

#259     Sep 14, 2007
  10. Tim you should've named your book: An Amercian Bagholder: How I lost my Investors' money and wrote a Book

#260     Sep 14, 2007