A replacement for Jesse Jr.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Nov 29, 2012.

1. And you actually believe you are NOT a troll.:D :D

Start that journal, troll.:)

#11     Nov 29, 2012
  2. Funny ain't it? :D

#12     Nov 29, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Peer bonding. They want to elect someone like themselves and their friends and relatives.

RCG should find a nice black part of IL to run for Congress. They love habitual liars, too.

#13     Nov 29, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I started the TST Combine, the same one you agreed to do.
    Where's yours?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• tst.jpg
      File size:
      16.8 KB
      Views:
    #14     Nov 29, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Sure ya saw it. I originally wrote in this thread

To which you responded:

And I put forth:

which you never answered.

Now you're trying to get all ambiguous and blurry with your response about context and answering questions in a vacuum in order to hedge your response - you know you have to respond, but you also know you have no evidence to refute (despite wanting that evidence desperately).

You also know the premise of the idea is correct, but you hate that it is so - blacks will vote race and not look at the opponents from a standpoint of who is better qualified. They'd rather put a convicted criminal in charge because he's black, then someone who is white and qualified for office. There are, of course, exceptions to this as some blacks are intelligent voters and take the responsibility of casting their vote seriously, but the vast majority do not.

Instead of just saying "It is true, and I wish it weren't, but here is what needs to change...etc" you try to say it's not true when all the evidence is against you.

#15     Nov 29, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

RCG wannabe Trader, busted, outed, punked and owned - again.

#16     Nov 29, 2012
  7. Only in your own redneck mind:D

Start your journal.:)

#17     Nov 29, 2012
  8. No, I do not really. I understand why any brown person would be distrustful of any white person in our present society.

But my answer was going to be that black people vote for black people because they are democrats.

And to answer your question, J C Watts. How much of the black vote did he get?:)

#18     Nov 29, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Already did.

[​IMG]

And unlike your journal, I can't cheat or lie.

• tst.jpg
      File size:
      16.8 KB
      Views:
    #19     Nov 29, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

And I understand why every white person needs to be distrustul of any black/brown person in our present society.

#20     Nov 29, 2012